Browsing All Posts By admin
Best Golf Putting Training Aids 2022 Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
The Best putting trainer is an essential tool for any avid golfer who may be a good touch on the fairway but lacks the finishing moves to get the ball into the hole from the green without needing three putts to do so. Losing a birdie because of a lousy putting game is not something anyone is proud of, and so there are numerous putting assistant tools to use for training purposes.
The basic principle behind best putting training aids is the same with each product: to help the golfer line up the shot more accurately. In the process, they’re likely to putt at a better angle across the putting green and into the hole. Now, with that said, greens have their own feel and movements, so putting in a straight line at the professional level isn’t necessarily going to achieve the ball in the hole results you’re looking for. With that said, being able to line up correctly, putt straight, and reach the hole on greens that don’t undulate is at least a good start.
Putting is almost an afterthought for many golfers. It’s the thing they either don’t put much effort into or never practice. Maybe they own a golfing practice net and put in a few hours with it each week, but putting? Well, that’s more or less forgotten when it comes to training and improving their technique. This is where the putting aid comes in to change all that.
Well-known golfing coaches frequently use putting tools to help better train their students. Being able to see the line you should be taking is an obvious first step. From there, students begin to have more confidence (without getting overconfident) and judiciously use the right tools to improve every aspect of their golfing game.
There are many competing products in this category. We’ve selected the best ones to help narrow the field down for you. Here are a few of the better putting training aids on the market.
TIBA Putt – Putting Aid for Golf – Portable Golf Putting Alignment and Aim Practice Training Tool
The TIBA Putt is a simpler putting tool than some other products in this category which are typically much larger and more obvious on the green. The product is available in multiple colors too:
The aim of any putting alignment tool is to help players improve their judgment when it comes to targeting, so they’re better able to get putts on target when playing unassisted. The tool does this with slim guides either side of the ball.
For many seasons, PGA professional golfers have used this product including noted player Lydia Ko. The way the tool works is it helps the golfer line up their putts to hit the right spot before firing the ball across the green. Mainly, one seems in better control over distance shots rather than closeup ones, but improvement is typically seen with both types of position.
It doesn’t matter which swing is used or the type of putter that’s your favorite because the tool is adaptable. One distinct advantage with this product is that it’s so small when compared to other putting aids, which means it slides into your golf bag without any difficulty. This avoids the tendency to leave a large putting aid at home to reduce weight and deal with luggage size constraints when traveling or flying to a destination and wanting to take all your golf gear with you.
The focus with this product is the swing stroke right before and just after hitting the ball across the green. It has been found that this area is the most critical to send balls straight, true, and the appropriate distance towards the hole. Flaws in the putting stroke is an area that the tools help to address which will appeal mostly to players who find that putting is the weakest part of their golfing game and they don’t feel that they get enough practice with putting. However, whereas most putting aids improve the full putting swing and stroke, this product only addresses the moment right before hitting the ball and the follow-through.
The design of the product is simple. Normal golf tees are used to maintain the position of the guide which makes them easy to replace should they become lost either during a game or in the golf bag somewhere.
Given the use of tees to penetrate the earth to secure the tool, it is not expected that this putting aid will work on artificial greens.
Genuine EyeLine Golf Putting Alignment Mirror
The Genuine EyeLine Golf Putting Alignment Mirror holds the record as the most frequently used tool by PGA Tour participants for almost a decade now.
The product has a mirror that can be seen by the golfer to set up the proper alignment of their feet and the putter with the hole. Given that the most significant reason for missing putsis the putter was misaligned with the direction of the hole, the use of this putting aid gives a new level of confidence for players.
The ball sits in front, with a circular opening to slide the putting aid in behind it. It measures 12 inches by 6 inches and can be used on artificial putting greens because it doesn’t get secured by tees into the ground. The mirror and lines help confirm that the face and body alignment is correct, with the proper placement of the putting aid ensuring a straight shot on the hole.
The material used is plastic, with the mirror on the other side, so one does need to take care of the product to ensure it doesn’t get broken. Given that it’s mainly plastic, it doesn’t weigh that much and so it is quite portable. There is a bag supplied to keep it protected when driving to a golf course or when traveling and taking your golf equipment with you.
To rule out any confusion, instructions are also supplied to get you started using the product, and there are plenty of instructional videos available online.
One issue that golfers often have is not aligning themselves properly with their eyes directly over the ball. The benefit of the mirror is that it ensures your head and eyes are in the correct position to take a more accurate shot. Particularly, it’s a matter of getting the left eye over the ball to help make this improvement. This single change is often enough, with a little practice, to create more consistency and better putting results to complete a round of golf. No more three putts to get the ball in the hole ruining a possible birdie. Worth every penny in pleasing game results.
Pelz Golf DP4007 Putting Tutor
The Pelz Golf DP4007 Putting Tutor is a device that is laid out on the green ready for use. The tutor is used by Phil Mickelson who also endorses the product. The intention of this putting training aid to not only improve your aim on the green but also to benefit how you’ll be able to read the green’s undulations to improve results.
The black slightly triangular shape of black matches a thick red circle at the widest point to position the golf ball. When placing the golf ball down, it naturally sits inside the red circle while not obstructing the ability to strike the ball cleanly with the putter. On either side of the red circle are two white lines that help initially line up for the direction the ball should be hit.
At the other end of the mat are two clear marble balls on either side to guide you. There is a thick white line along the full length of the mat from the wider end to the slimmer end which follows the line of the green towards the hole.
Striking the ball along the white line to the end, between the two marble balls, allows you to become accustomed to hitting the ball in an absolutely straight line for the first few centimeters which sets the golf ball rolling correctly towards the target. There are three pinholes on either side at the wider end to insert marbles where they’re needed.
With the marbles correctly positioned, any hit that is not in line with the direction intended will strike either side of the marbles and knock them out of the aid and onto the green. This process confirms when the aim is correct or incorrect. Often, a golfer will read the green well, but fail to line their putter up correctly to strike the ball in exactly the direction that they intended to, based on their reading of the green. Using this tool, it’s possible to practice over and over to eventually match the ball strike and trajectory with the planned line taken when reading the green.
There are three gate positions for the marbles are based on a Standard, Professional, and Super Professional rating. The better one improves, the time will come to reposition the marbles to the next level up until your strike accuracy with the putter sending the ball in the correct direction perfectly.
While this putting training aid lacks the mirror effect of some other tools to help check that you’re lined up properly, it does help improve accurate striking. Poor directional striking is then easier to adjust accordingly.
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
The Putt-A-Bout Grassroots product is a little different to the earlier putting aids. This tool is an artificial kidney-shaped putting green that one can roll out to its full 9 feet length (only 3 feet wide) and use as a putting practice area. The green is made using types of foam on the underside to give it a spongy, bouncy feel while gripping either the indoor carpet/wooden floor finish or the patio or grass outside. The green turf used on the top side has a smooth feel and finish to let the golf ball roll along nicely.
There are three recessed holes at the end of the green to aim for. It’s possible to start putting from many positions to vary up your putting experience ahead of a game match.
A curved moon-shaped area with the sharp incline set at the end of the putting green has its own recess to catch shots that overshot the mark. The inclusion of this mock sand-trap is helpful to save time chasing after golf balls. It is divided into two sections to cover the area better.
The green mat rolls up easily and can be thrown into a suitcase or the back of the car with a spare putter. The length of the Matt means it is not suitable for an airplane carry-on bag, but a duffel bag or suitable will be the best solution. It weighs not much more than 5 lbs.
Be sure not to roll up the matt too tightly or fold it, because otherwise the folds won’t come out and this will prevent the ball from rolling smoothly. Practice your putting in the hotel room after taking off-site meetings. The green is flexible enough to use almost anywhere.
The green sits 1-2 centimeters off the ground with its green felt and foam backing. As a result, if you have young toddlers or children who tend to trip over things easily, be careful using the green around them as they could get their feet caught on the lip of it.
For smoother putting, laying the green down on concrete tends to offer better performance than with carpet, but either work acceptably well.
TPK Golf Training Aid Putting Stick
The TPK Golf Training Aid Putting Stick is a tool to improve putting performance, particularly at the 3 feet, 4 feet, and 5 feet distances. It is 46 inches long and just one inch wide. The tool can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The idea behind the putting aid, it’s a straight path and mirror alignment, is to help golfers get the correct feel when hitting the ball straight on a line. It feels different than when getting the angle wrong. Once this issue is resolved in the putting game, shots become easier to take because reading the green then is the last key for great accuracy.
The back of the stick has a leveling bubble that acts like a builder’s leveling measurement to check that the putting surface is flat. The green ball track is there to receive the ball and let it follow a certain path safely. There is a tiny retaining hole at the back that the ball naturally sits on until it is struck.
There is a backstroke stopping mechanism, which is slide-able forward and back, to gradually change the putting stroke back-swing to adjust its depth.
The eye alignment mirror is positioned at the end of the putting stick at the location where the ball will travel and follow beneath it. It has a black line down the center of the mirror to confirm proper eye alignment when lining up to take a putting shot. With your face set square to the target, the accuracy eventually improves to just a 1% differential for straighter shots.
Putting together this putting aid is simple enough. Just lay out the mainline down and check the leveling bubble to ensure the oval bubble is floating between the two parallel black lines on either end. Once level, slot the jagged alligator edges of the base plate on the other end of the track (to disassemble the aid later it’s necessary to lift the stick up and rotate the base plate to free it from its secure position – this cannot be done when the stick is on the ground). Then slot in the mirror and move the putting swing guide to the desired position. Now you’re ready to proceed with your putting practice.
The putting stick is utilized by PGA Tour players like Bo Van Pelt and Andrew Johnson to great success. There is also a 20-minute instructional DVD covering how to assemble the putting aid, how to use it, and ways to correct an improper putting stroke.
5 Footer Golf Training Aid
The 5 Footer Golf Training Aid is a lightweight visual putting aid that is an ideal travel companion. It rolls right up into a cylindrical bundle that fits in hand, the suitcase or daypack.
The yellow vinyl strip is placed down on the green. It curves around the back of the hole and then points away across the green to where the golf ball is located. With the aid laid out, two thick yellow lines are evidence showing the direction the ball must travel to drop down into the hole.
It’s possible to perform “the ladder drill” which is where three balls are lined up at three feet, four feet, and five feet distance from the hole. Then roll one ball across the raised yellow line into the putting area. Strike the ball along the path toward the hole, sinking it. Then taking the four-foot ball, strike that one and sink it. And finally, the five-foot ball and repeating the process. By practicing in this manner, it’s possible to stand straight when lined up ready to putt, and learn how to strike the ball smoothly, evenly, and on target.
The yellow material is a vinyl that’s been treated to be weatherproof for poor visibility days and durable enough to last long enough to improve your putting game. It’s possible to line up this putting aid to hit the ball on a certain line while still taking into account parts of the green that will pull the ball farther to either the left or the right.
The product is not a great one to use in the hotel because it requires a real green – or artificial one with a hole – to make use of the tool properly.
Use of this putting aid is likely to improve your putting with time. It does lack some of the flashier functionality of other products reviewed above. It doesn’t have a mirror to visually line up your face and stroke. The raised vinyl putting aid can let the golf ball bounce off it, pinball fashion, rather than showing when a ball was off-course. The longer the shot, the more this is a factor. As such, this is a basic putting aid that isn’t perfect and is only really good for outdoor play. However, it is less expensive than some other putting aids.
Improving your putting game is key to taking your handicap to the next level. Whichever golfing aid you choose, make sure you put in enough practice time to make it count, and always choose the best putting training aids.
Related Post & Buyer’s Guide
- Golf Pull Cart Buyer’s Guide
- Golf clubs for Beginners 2022 List
- Best Golf Practice Net Buyer’s Guide
- Golf Rangefinder Reviews & Buyer Guide
READ MORE +
Best Golf Practice Nets for Beginner Buyer Guides
Choosing the best golf practice net is a useful tool for the back garden. Rather than trying to gently fire golf balls to avoid them shooting over the back-garden fence, a well-positioned net is an essential accessory for every avid golfer who wishes to improve off the golf course.
Selecting a good net isn’t as easy as it sounds because many of the products on the market don’t please when it comes to quality thresholds. Balls slip through, and frames fall over with a powerful shot from an eight iron, and you’re back to basics again.
So, it’s time to skip the driving range and give your back garden a try instead. It’s certainly the cheaper option when the golf practice net is used over the months.
Below are our reviews of the best golf practice nets. After the reviews, we have some further information about the benefits of using a practice net, as well as other information too.
Top 5 Golf Practice Nets Review Of 2022
Rukket Haack Golf Net by SEC Coach Chris Haack
The Rukket Haack Golf Net from Chris Haack (a SECcouch) is a generously sized net that stands 7 feet tall, 10 feet wide and 3 feet deep to catch the fastballs efficiently.
The noted coach Chris Haack is the name behind this net. He has coached several PGA players on the golfing circuit already. The product uses a tall frame design with the net stretched at the center in the two back corners that attach to the frame. The logo branding is shown here too. The effect of this design is to stretch the net out somewhat to avoid it slumping down and being ineffective at catching flying golf balls. Instead, the net is ready to withstand a fast ball without flinching.
In a previous version of this golf practice net, there used to side wings also included. This is no longer the case sadly, but they are available separately from the manufacturer should they be deemed necessary in the area the net is to be set up. It is sometimes possible that a ball will be caught and then roll back out (it’s actually a stated feature of this product) or come flying back at the sides, in which case the side wings would become quite handy at that point.
Setting up this product has been intentionally made simple and quick to do. A chair might be necessary to stand on considering that the net is 10 feet tall when set up properly on the stand. Even when set up, the net is still light. It also packs down into a convenient carry bag that is used to store it. The net is truly portable to take it on vacation too.
The netting is durable having been made as a 4-ply one to catch all golf balls without any having the chance to slip through. The netting also uses a design that doesn’t knot up, so the net won’t get tangled up every time it catches a fresh ball.
Practice swings are safer with the use of this product. It is great at catching balls in a limited space and returning them back to the golfer to take another swing.
Izzo Golf Tri-Daddy Hitting Net
The Izzo Golf Tri-Daddy Hitting Net has an unusual design. It is all black but with a curved back arch frame that extends out a considerable distance. The purpose of this design approach is to allow the ball to catch the net – even fast ones – without skipping a beat. The frame is a tri-based one that uses three poles to provide the widest area at each point without making construction too difficult either.
The measurements of the net are 7 feet wide and 6.5 feet high. As mentioned, the net also goes back a few feet, so you’ll need to allow for some clearance room behind the net’s front position to capture the golf balls as they fly to the back of the net. The black nylon net uses a mesh approach for a denser netting texture that is durable enough to catch golf balls struck at considerable speeds.
The product is ideal for either indoors or outdoors without needing to change how to use it. It does have stakes that point to the ground (and outside will penetrate the ground). This is something to be aware of for people with floors that they wish to protect. The pointed poles are intended to prevent the net from sliding around, which works perfectly, but is less so for indoor use. On the other hand, there’s no wind indoors, so unless hitting the golf balls really hard, the net is unlikely to slide around much!
Given that the product only uses three poles, it is not too difficult to erect. It only reaches 6.5 feet high, so for tall people, it’s possible to set it up correctly without needing to stand on a chair. Laying it on its side is the best idea for shorter people, which will be most of us. The net is a bit unwieldy when turning it back upright after completing the setup on its side though, but still quite manageable.
The nylon bag provided is long enough to pack down the Izzo Golf Tri-Daddy product ready for transport. As such, the net can be taken on road trips for the hotel room and used safely when there. Alternatively, when not erected, the net and poles are packed away out of the way from dusty or damp environments.
Unlike with some other nets, there is no ball returning feature with this golf practice net. You’ll need to step inside the net to retrieve the balls. It is suggested to practice with some of them not to have to keep stopping to act as a ball boy every minute.
PowerNet Golf Practice Net
The PowerNet Golf Practice Net is a product that avoids the usual all-black approach to design with hitting nets and goes with a red and black look that’s attractive. While the net itself and the exterior frame are black, the net is bordered with a thick red/maroon color which helps the eye track the edge of the net to avoid hitting outside of it. A nice touch visually and also a good one for safety either indoors or outdoors.
The net itself is 10 feet wide and 7 feet tall. It has a reasonably shallow depth of 3 feet which makes it very accessible for indoor use because of its smaller size. The black netting uses a knotless style with a 6-ply design as a mesh that avoids golf balls squeezing through the net and accidentally hitting a wall or a person in the process.
A great ball return feature is built into the design. The net not only prevents balls flying away, but it naturally lets the balls be captured, then roll back out and down to the golfer. When the net is used in conjunction with the golfing mat to let the ball roll back to you and not get stuck in either the grass or the carpet, this process works wonderfully well. Just not having to keep bending down to pick up balls during a long practice session is something that your back will surely thank you for later that evening.
The theme of the red border of the net is maintained with the red canvas bag with black carry straps that wrap around the canvas. It’s long and thin rather than being too bulky.
The lifetime warranty on this product is good to see which covers the product overall and the individual parts too. Along with using it for golfing practice, the product is also recommended for soccer, baseball, and lacrosse.
Ajillis 3 in 1 Golf Practice Set
The Ajillis3 in 1 Golf Practice Set is a larger net than one would usually find in this category. At 26 inches wide, it covers a broader area and is ideal for new golfers who aren’t too sure whether they’re going to slice the ball or hit it straight ahead cleanly. The 7 feet height is also good enough to catch high strokes and chip shot practices. The depth of 5.5 feet is considerably deeper than most other netting products, and so it doesn’t allow for instant ball return.
The product is three in one coming with a separate mini chipping practice net, the larger golf practice net, and a driving mat too. The design of the golfing net is durable enough to resistant to varied weather outdoors, which few of these types of products are intended to do. The poles are fiberglass to make them both light and strong at the same time.
Two long bendable poles are used front and back to cover the full width of the product. The driving mat has an artificial grass surface and is weighted down with a rubber flooring that keeps it in place. No Velcro has been used to avoid the possibility of scratching an indoor floor. The net extends widely once setup with the front being wider than the back of the net in a design that is different to other competing products on the market.
A nylon bag is provided to pack up the product and either transport it or store it. While the Ajillis 3 in 1 Golf Practice Set may be used indoors, it takes up considerable space when doing so.
Izzo Golf Callaway Home Range
The Izzo Golf Callaway Home Range is the full kit. It puts the “Pro” into Professional when it comes to golfing nets. The product includes the hitting net, a caddie feeder that delivers a new ball to hit in just the right spot, and a zone target that hangs down.
The product is almost an all-black affair, with only the hanging target that uses red, black and white colors to distinguish itself standing out from the rest of the design. The netting is durable, and the poles are fiberglass using a four-point system that ensures greater stabilization. Cross irons are used at the top to keep everything in place.
The Pro caddie holds a generous 35 balls and feeds a single ball out when tapped in the right spot with the front of your club. Given that the 7-foot net doesn’t have a ball returning feature, the ability to easily be fed 35 balls for hitting without needing to break off to collect them back up again is excellent.
There is also a launch area to lay down that employs rubber to keep it in place, has a grass-like appearance, and holds a tee for firing shots off. The mat is 16 feet long by 8 feet wide.
The Izzo Golf Callaway Home Range is the full package.
Best Golf Practice Net Buyer’s Guide
Here we cover some basics to help clarify the usage of a golf practice net.
Reasons to Try Using a Golf Hitting Net
Using a golf hitting net is a good idea because it increases the amount of time spent lining up and striking the golf ball. As a result, the accuracy, power, and technique all improve over the duration of time spent practicing.
To become an excellent golfer (just like with many other things in life), it takes hundreds or thousands of hours of time invested in learning the sport and practicing to improve your gameplay. While there’s nothing like putting in rounds at the golf course, it’s often the time practicing off the course that delivers the greatest improvement to results on the course.
Everything from the proper stance, the swing and follow through, and the comfort of holding the various clubs from the golf bag all contribute to the ease of play later on.
It’s also a fair point to say that it’s difficult to find the time to pack the clubs into the car and drive to the course. No one wants to play alone at the golf club either. With a practice net, the practice comes to your back garden (or indoors) which saves a ton of time which can go right into improving your playing performance. A true win-win.
What are the Benefits of a Golf Practice Net?
There are many different benefits to using a golfing net to advance your game.
Firstly, the net is capable of being used any time of the year. Nets setup indoors can obviously be used whenever the golfer chooses to practice their swing and hitting strokes. For solely outside play, the only good weather is required to allow for getting in some new practice time.
Special indoor practice golf nets that are suitable for use in the home and compact enough to fit in more limited spaces are a good choice for anyone who wants year-round access to indoor golf practices. It’s also nicer to not need to worry about changing temperatures outdoors, windy conditions and other possible impediments that could affect your game. When having a goal to improve your handicap over the year, sticking to a regular practice routine is important in the attainment of that goal where consistency when using an indoors hitting net is particularly important.
For anyone too tired to play a full round of golf after work, this restricts golfing to limited time on the weekend rather than weekday nights. With the inclusion of a net at home, it’s possible to considerably extend the number of hours one can practice for and benefit from the extra golfing time.
Compared to professional practice nets, there’s no waiting for the ball dispenser to deliver balls or for to take your turn on the range. You’re in complete command of how many balls you get to take an accurate swing at.
One of the surprising things is that we all develop golf muscles that atrophy if we don’t use them. If you live in a climate that is uncooperative in the fall and winter months, then it’s next to impossible to get out on the greens until early spring. During this long waiting time, your swing loses its confidence, and the muscles in the arms, shoulders, and back that help power the longer drives lose their strength and conditioning too. With a home practice net, this needn’t happen and puts you one step ahead of your local competition when the course opens back up in the early part of the year.
Practice Nets with Targets
A practice net is useful when it has a target either attached to it or overlaid across it. It is one thing to swing the club to put the ball into the net, but quite another to set a target for distance or a chip shot and improve your accuracy over time.
Nets with targets are helpful, especially to golfing students and new players to the mighty game. It brings a focus to the game that’s often lacking.
The ability to repeatedly practice shots over and over is something that the pros will tell you is necessary to get the best results. It may not be sexy or even fun, but discipline is required to improve your game above that of a casual player.
How Do Nets Help with Direction?
Any easy criticism to level at golfing players who use a golf practice net is that they don’t know whether their ball was on point or shooting wide of the mark because they’re not striking a golf ball on the actual fairway. The reality is that even new golfers develop a good sense of whether they accidentally sliced the ball which would have shot into the trees on the edge of the fairway or if the ball was going to sail forward 200 yards down the fairway near to the putting green.
Practice Makes Perfect
A fully rounded golfing game includes many types of strokes. From the full swing to the chip out of the sand trap bunker to the gentle shot the last 60 yards to the green, it’s all something that must be practiced over and over again to improve. This is especially true for golf shots that don’t come up that frequently.
The ability to try different swing techniques and shots in the comfort of your home or backyard away from questioning eyes is also far more relaxing than risking embarrassment out of the course.
Save on Costs
One thing is true, golf is not the cheapest sport to get into, and it’s also quite pricey to maintain. Anything one can do to hold down these costs is a good thing. With a shooting net, it can take the place of another round of unsatisfying golf when what you really needed was repeated practice of troublesome strokes that let you down every time to you try them, leading to missing par on around.
There is a golfing net for every type of golfer. From the mini indoor net that will increase the practice times for new players to a full package with striking mat, ball feeder, and the rest; getting extra practice time in has never been easier or more fun.
Other Buyer’s Guide and Post
- Golf Swing Traning Aids List 2022
- Top Quality Golf Bags Buyer’s Guide
- Game Improvement Golf Iron List
- Best Golf Putter Reviews
READ MORE +
Know More About Your Golf Club Components
Every golf club has three essential parts: the grip, the shaft, and the head. Below we’re going to go into each golf club components at some length.
The grip as mentioned is the part of the golf club you hold. The grip is typically padded in some fashion with the amount of padding being dependent on the preferences of the player. In the early days of club design, the grip was composed of leather straps that were wound around the shaft at an angle, and there are still a few modern golf clubs that utilize a leather wrap over the foam core of their grip to provide a throwback look and feel. Most clubs today however long ago made the transition to padded sleeve design. The one-piece sleeve is slid over the end of the shaft and affixed using various adhesives. Most golfers agree this design provides superior comfort and makes it easier to maintain a consistent grip throughout the swing.
The Rules of Grip
There are rules pertaining to what type of grip you can have and they’re spelled out in the rules of golf. According to the RoG, every grip must maintain the same circular cross-section throughout its length, although the diameter can vary. Grips may taper from top to bottom, and indeed there are many that do, but they are not allowed to have a ‘waist.’ That is, a section in between the top and bottom that is thinner than the sections above and below it. Bulges (a thicker section with thinner sections above and below) are also forbidden. Slight variations in the texture of the grip are also allowed. “Slight” or “minor” being the operative words.
The shaft is the long tube, typically tapered top to bottom, which runs between the golf club grip and head. The job of the shaft is to allow the player to generate the maximum centrifugal force possible so as to effectively strike and launch the golf ball.
Flex is defined as the amount a shaft will bend during use. Shaft makers typically offer a variety of flexes for their shafts with the most common being the Lady/Women’s, the Soft Regular, the Regular, the Stiff, and the X; which is designed for serious players who demand extra club speed (typically above 100 mph) to send those drives 300 yards. The earliest known golf clubs had shafts made of hickory. While hickory shafts were beautiful and could easily withstand the forces at play during a golf swing, they also exhibited a lot of flex and so only the most skilled players were able to get consistent results from them.
Before steel shafts became the norm players had to develop different swings for each shaft, not just each club since each hickory shaft is slightly different. Steel, however, put an end to that problem and made the game one that it was much easier to prepare for. You simply developed a swing for each type of club, and that was that.
Graphite first appeared on the scene in the early 70s but was considered experimental. Slowly however it found its footing and by the mid-1990s was being employed on almost all woods produced by the major manufacturers as well as a number of irons. Graphite is capable of generating incredible clubhead speed although accuracy may suffer a bit in comparison to steel shafts. Steel, in fact, is still preferred by some for irons and short game clubs where accuracy is a paramount concern.
The forces applied to the shaft of a golf club can cause the shaft to twist and the club head to strike the ball less than square. Shaft designers have long known of this tendency but until recent years their only real weapon to fight it was to use stiff, steel shafts. Today manufacturers are building a certain amount of torque into the shaft itself in order to minimize the twisting that occurs during the swing. Typically this built-in torque occurs near the bottom of the shaft where it is thinnest and the twist is greatest.
The Club Head
The clubhead must have only 1 striking face. Putters are allowed to have 2 faces, but they must be identical and opposite one another. The face of the club head is vitally important in transferring the energy from the club to the ball. The number of each club, in fact, refers to the slope built into the face of the club with a higher number (9 iron for instance) having a face with a greater slope that one with a lower number (say, a 5 iron). The sole of the club head is designed to minimize twisting within the head, particularly if the ball was not struck squarely. Woods have rounded soles so that the head doesn’t take a bite out of the ground. Irons, however, are designed to hit the turf and cleanly remove a divot.
Check Golf Accessories:-
- Best Golf Swing Analyzer
- Best Quality Golf Pull cart 2022 List
- Best Golf Bags Reviews
- Best Golf Practice Net Reviews
READ MORE +
Top 5 Most Popular Golf Brands
Note: Until recently Nike would have likely qualified as one of the world’s top golf brands, but their shocking announcement that they’re leaving the golf hardware business has created a void other brands will be rushing to fill.
Callaway is a well-respected name from Beijing to Barcelona, yet it only came into existence in 1982. Today it is one of the world’s largest makers of high-end, high-performance gold equipment, and many of the top players on the PGA, European, and Senior Circuit use and win with Callaway clubs on a regular basis. There are a number of advantages to purchasing Callaway clubs including:
- Ease of purchase: Callaway clubs can be easily purchased from their online store or from any of their authorized dealers worldwide. Their website includes a locator feature to help you find the authorized dealer nearest you.
- Personalization: Callaway will personalize your clubs for you, that is, make minor adjustments to the club so that it’s a better fit to your body type, size, and ability for a reasonable fee. This feature can make the difference between you enjoying your clubs and loving them.
- Reputation: Callaway has some of the biggest names in golf in their stable. From The King himself to Lefty and women’s champion Annika Sorenstam. The list of Callaway adherents is long and impressive and should leave no doubt that the company produce a fine product.
- Trade in! Trade up! Callaway will reimburse you for the value of your old clubs when you trade them in to purchase a new set of Callaway’s. Callaway’s trade-in program is not limited to their own clubs as they accept clubs by some other manufacturers.
Callaway makes serious equipment for serious golfers. If you’re ready to step up to the next level trade in your old clubs for a set of Callaway and watch the handicap drop.
TaylorMade has come a long way since its inception in 1979: from marketing a single product – a 12-degree driver made of cast stainless steel – to the full-service golf merchandise powerhouse they are today. TaylorMade is owned by Adidas and regularly partners with Adams Golf, Ashworth Golf and Adidas golf. Other reasons TaylorMade has become one of the top 5 golf brands in the world:
- Online customizer: TaylorMade offers an online customization service where customers can enter pertinent information the company will use to customize their new clubs. If you’re a lefty, you can order your custom left-handed clubs through the Custom Shop as well.
- The club recommender: The company’s recommended software asks you a series of questions about your golf game in order to better determine the right set of clubs for you. Those fairly new to the game will appreciate the help finding just the right driver or irons.
- Pre-owned clubs: Often times players simply move on to other clubs and trade in what are perfectly good clubs in the process. You can purchase those pre-owned clubs through the company’s website and pick up a great set of clubs at a remarkable price.
- TMGE: Or the TaylorMade Golf Experience in Las Vegas allows you to enjoy the Flight Deck Performance Center where you’re able to test out the latest in TaylorMade technology for free and get fitted to your clubs with the same care and expertise a tour pro would enjoy.
TaylorMade makes reliable, high-quality golf equipment for juniors, beginners, and intermediate players and world-class woods and irons for the world’s leading professionals.
PING was born in 1959 in the garage workshop of one Karsten Solheim. Solheim was tired of inferior, commercially available putters and decided to make his own. Shortly thereafter Karsten Manufacturing was born; a company known today by the brand name PING. It didn’t take long for Solheim to venture into the manufacturing of woods, irons, wedges, and hybrids as well and today PING is one of the most recognized names in global golf. Some of the advantages of owning PING clubs include:
- Rebates for military members: PING offers a military rebate to qualifying men and women and their spouses. That includes Active service members, those on Active Reserve or those officially retired from the US Armed Forces. A great way to salute those who have put themselves on the line for us all.
- PING repairs: PING is one of the few sports manufacturers that has a department specifically dedicated to repairing their product. Some would take this as an indication the product may be inferior but in fact, PING makes wonderful equipment, and their repair service is just a reflection of how seriously they take customer service.
- Get fit: Any of PING’s national retailers will fit you for clubs or, if you prefer, you can use the company’s online application to determine just the right club for you. A great time saver for busy professionals.
PING provides top-quality equipment for golfers of all ages and abilities. They’ve earned their spot on this list through their performance on the course and their attention to the needs of their customer base.
Cobra is one of the older companies on this list having been founded in 1973 by former Aussie golf champion Thomas Crow. From humble beginnings, Cobra has grown into an internationally recognized maker of world-class golf equipment and accessories. Some of the many reasons you’ll want to consider having a Cobra in your bag include:
- Availability: Cobra is available at more than 7,800 locations worldwide as well as through the company’s online store.
- Golf tips: Cobra has an extensive library of online golf videos that will entertain and inform. Ever wonder what happened to The Shark? Well, he’s over at Cobra helping them out with their video library.
- Easy customization: Customize your Cobra golf clubs using their online ‘custom options’ page. Everything you need to know about what can be customized and how to do it is laid out in an easy-to-understand fashion. If you wish, you can have your clubs customized by one of their authorized dealers.
- CPGTP: Say that 3 times fast! The Cobra/Puma Golf Team Program provides discounts to college and high school golf programs. Just have the coach or AD contact Cobra, and they’ll explain how to take advantage of this great program for young golfers.
- The Cobra Tour: Keep up with all the amazing golfers who are part of the Cobra Tour, including videos, stats, and details about what’s in their bag.
Cobra golf clubs are well suited to golfers of all ages and abilities. Take your game to a new level with Cobra clubs and accessories.
Adams began as Preceptor Golf in 1983. When that company went bankrupt in 1988 Barney Adams purchased the assets and renamed the company Adams Golf. Initially, the company specialized in custom-fitted clubs and had several notable spokespersons, including Open winner Bill Rodgers, LPGA legend Carol Mann and, most notably, a young Tiger Woods. In 2012 Adams Golf was acquired by TaylorMade but retained their name. Some of the advantages to using Adams Golf clubs and accessories include:
- Availability: Adams Golf clubs are available through the company website but also through marketing behemoths like Amazon and eBay.
- Trade In ability: Trade in your old clubs for new Adams Golf clubs with their easy-to-use online trade-in program. After Adams has received your old clubs you’ll receive a payment within 30 days.
- The factory store: Adams is one of the few sports equipment manufacturers that operate a number of factory stores nationwide. Find one near you and stop in for some tremendous savings.
- Adams’ Lil’ Lessons: The company website has a slew of videos that address some common golf questions surrounding everything from golf cart etiquette to how to behave on the green. It’s great stuff that helps build the proper approach and attitude in the next generation of golfers.
Adams Golf features a number of high-profile adherents including the Big Easy, Ernie Els. We’ve seen them described as “beginners clubs”. Don’t you believe it?
READ MORE +
Best Fairway Woods 2022 Reviews
Golfers make use of the best fairway woods to hit the ball fairway onto the green. There are some fairway woods that can be utilized as a driver. Though hybrid golf clubs have become the most preferred choice for a lot of golfers, the individuals who are loyal to wood clubs choose only fairway woods. These kinds of woods are great to be kept in the bag due to their ability to rise the ball up in the air at ease. Moreover, these fairway woods are much easier to hit than those long iron. That is why it is highly recommended for every golfer to have at least 3 and 5 wood in their golf bag. If you have decided to choose a game improvement fairway wood for the game, then you can pick up the one from the below-listed top fairway woods.
Best Fairway Woods Reviews
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Fairway Woods
The Callaway men’s big Bertha fairway woods is a stunning development in technology for achieving more playability as well as distance, using a forged hyper speed face cup for a contemporary warbird sole and ball speed that makes it simple to hit. To offer the most in distance with a callaway fairway woods, a forged hyper speed face cup is featured and designed for greater speeds to make the ball reach a long way on off-center as well as on-center hits. When it comes to controlling and ultimate playability, the head is bigger than a typical fairway wood and that additional surface area gives away more MOI for higher forgiveness. A legendary Warbird soleplate is added as well to make it easy for the club to hit from a range of lies with a mid-launching trajectory.
The divine nine options and special heaven wood have an ideal combination as well as stiffer dispersion than what you obtain from your ordinary club configuration. The divine nine and heaven wood could offer you the suitable gapping to your bag. By means of optifit adjustability, it is possible to change the fairway wood to settings that you wish to play with eight-way adjustability. You can include loft, adjust or take loft off the angle to suit your swing. Shot shaping ability, ultimate trajectory control, and more ball speed are what you will enjoy with this fairway woods. A more robust, lighter, and thinner Carpenter steel face cup design will produce greater ball speeds alongside the complete face for more playability and consistent distance. This is better for products, but more specifically in a fairway wood. The advanced adjustable hosel allows rise or dips in the loft level in one degree to optimize the launch angles and also backspin for increased distance, more forgiveness, and preferred trajectory from the fairway.
- Produces required trajectory, not too low or too high
- Big Bertha gets the job done easily, offering sufficient distance both from nice fairway lies and off the tee
- Blue finish is a rewarding change from gray or black
- Not a large bomber for most testers
- Additional forgiveness is expected
Taylor Made Men’s Jet Speed Golf Fairway Wood:
JetSpeed fairway woods and clubs incorporate a fabulously designed Speed Pocket, which is smaller and light weight and boost the speed of the clubface. The speed pockets in Jet Speed fairway woods are filled with the polymer to keep the debris out and take up the vibration without reducing the speed of the club face. The amount of weight which is saved by Speed Pocket Design is evenly distributed within the club head for moving the center of gravity forward and lower to the location where it has been proven that TaylorMade is proven to promote fast ball speed and low spin.
The TaylorMade Engineers made the face shallower whilst maintaining the same speed. The JetSpeed 3 wood’s face is much shallower, and this has brought the center of gravity to lower about the center of the face, and this has made it easier for launching on the high angle. This gives a stealthy and sleek appearance to the JetSpeed fairways. JetSpeed fairway woods and clubs are known to offer an incredible combination of ease of launch and distance. They are the longest and highly playable fairway woods created by TaylorMade. All the metal wood club faces of JetSpeed are made with high-quality steel alloy which adds credit to the speed of the clubface and its best performance fairway woods golf clubs ever. Fairway woods of Jetspeed are equipped with Matrix Velvox T- 69 shaft which is heavier than those shafts used in previous models. This additional weight facilitates better control over the club during the swing. This would help players to achieve a solid contact and a perfect swing path, which in turn promotes increased accuracy and distance. You can find the Jetspeed Fairway Wood available in matte black finish with graphics which are intended for aiding in the alignment. Overall, this fairway wood is aesthetically impressive.
- Decreased spin rate to achieve greater distance
- Lighter Speed Pocket
- More precise than a driver
- Lightweight and durable
- Not adjustable
- Absence of proper aim mark
Cobra Men’s 3-4 W Bio Cell Fairway Wood
The Cobra Men’s bio cell fairway wood is the direct result of connections between cobra’s tour staff and their R & D with the aim of developing a more traditional and compact shape than that of standard bio cell. The bio cell fairway has an amazingly compact footprint as well as the shallower face that are aimed to make for a club, which is playable from the deck and the tee. As long as aesthetics is concerned, bio cell fairway wood is the cleanest overall packages available out there in a fairway wood of a player. Available in a range of colors, the compact size of the head is the highlight here with distinct colors. The crown is featured only with a cobra logo as the light and the alignment aid shadowed bio cell paint scheme at the rear half portion of the head. The paint typically shows the exact size and shape of what is going on within the head with use of these cells on the complete club design.
In bio cell+ fairway, you can find a complete level of loft adjustability due to the use of cobra’s smart pad technology and a new myfly8 adapter. This adapter allows for u different loft options in both 5-7w and 3-4w including 3 draw settings. When it comes to a driver, the elimination of fade settings was due to feedback received by Cobra from different fitters. Though the feel/sound is absolutely the most subjective, some idea traits have been featured by bio cell+ in this area. The steel face insert and smaller size are what that shines, though, while the head features a sharp and short metallic tink at the blow. The sound though not by any means hollow and hence there is no resonating, which leads to abnormally noisy sound. Moreover, the ball feels as though it jumps away from the face irrespective of where alongside the smaller surface area the blow is made.
- Adjustable Hosel improves your options
- Distance coverage is solidly more than average
- Bio cell woods are light and easy and comfortable to swing
- Hard swings lead to low and snipe draws
- Dumped-down comment is almost not available for some guys
- Loud graphics appear to be an acquired taste
Adams Golf Speedline Super S Fairway Golf Wood:
Speedline Fairway Golf Wood from Adam is said to be a fairway wood in a hybrid style, and this can be felt with its sleek look. The head is known to have a lovely profile from above and from the side to look extremely aerodynamic. The major objective of this design is to give the fairway an enhanced camber across from front to back across the sole. All these aspects allow Super S to slither through the grass. Even if you hit it from different types of lies, you will enjoy its performances. One of the most attractive features of this fairway wood is the slots found in the crown and sole of a club head. The slot does not go through the head completely and is included just to increase the launch angle devoid of increasing the number of spins. PVC material is used for filling the slot in the sole to increase the ball speed for more distance. Both the slots of this fairway wood are combined to give the unit a higher penetrating flight. Another noticeable thing is the stability of the club felt during the strike, which results in forgiveness and a perfect sound too. Similar to other Super S woods, this fairway wood features lightweight and softer shafts. If you use a stiff shaft, it gives a better flight and so, you must opt for the perfectly fitted loft and shaft in the right combination. The sole of Adam fairway wood has a black finish which is brushed on the clubface to render a good quality look to the club. If you take its level of performance and advanced technology used in the club head into account, you will realize that it is affordably priced than other fairway woods available in the market.
- Affordable price
- Light weight
- Easier to swing and hit
- Cut thru slot
- Great look and feel with matte white finish
- Better alignment
- A little bit difficult for the beginner to get used to the equipment
Cleveland Golf Men’s 588 Fairway Wood
Cleveland has come out with a fresh new design that features some technology, which they feel will make fairway wood, the biggest one that they have ever made. The Cleveland Golf 588 fairway wood combines forgiveness and power in a versatile design. A great tour-proven profile delivers optimal face, crown, and sole dimensions to promote a confidence-inspiring, clean look from off the tee. The technology of improved variable face thickness generates maximum distance on greater forgiveness and center strikes on off-center hits. Featured with rear sole plug, more advanced wall built enables more weight to be placed low at the club head for improved launch. A premium designed shaft is intended for mid-high launch, offer an all-around blend of stability and speed with solid feel at force.
It seems like there are only a few main club manufacturers out there who make basic black clubs. Cleveland has maintained classic styling throughout the earlier time, and the new 588 fairway woods are nothing different. The crown is sleek black without alignment aids that has got transformed into a middle size silver face. If you flip the club to see the sole, there will be a quite amount of pin striping across the edges and also a few smart carbon fiber accents. The shape is intended to be confidence-inspiring regardless of the shot. For golfers who prefer a pear shape, that will not be the club for them regarding appearance. However, it does not appear like a mini drive by some means. In the case of performance, it would be refreshing to be able to choose a three wood and simply go hitting on long ways and also able to simply flat out hitting the shot. The performance is straightforward and nice, and you can hit shots just.
- Launches ball with not much effort and cuts smoothly through the rough
- Skilled players can make shots without any trouble
- Distance length is consistent
- The basic setup has a good look behind the ball.
- Most of the panelists miss noticeable distance relatively to the others testes
- Draw bias not practical for hard swingers
Tips For Choosing Best Fairway Woods Ever
If you have planned to choose fairway woods, then you should be very careful in choosing the right one. In fact, picking up the fairway woods is similar to purchasing a new car. With several types of shafts, lofts and head sizes available today, it can be a daunting task to choose the best-rated fairway woods for your golfing needs. However, there are certain things that should be taken into consideration while choosing fairway woods.
- Tee: If you have chosen to use fairway woods, then you should pick up the one with more lofts than drivers as such fairy woods are much easier to hit accurately. A three-wood on the right hand easily travels as far as possible, and the extra loft ensures more forgiving and is easier to hit as well.
- Distance Or Great Shots: When it comes to using fairway wood more, then you should decide whether you are using it just to hit the ball for distance or to put shots into the greens. If you want the fairway wood for the latter purpose, then choosing more than one fairway wood with more lofts will be better. This helps in landing and stopping quickly.
- Head: If you want to hit some splendor shots, you cannot accomplish them with a driver or a long iron. So, opting for the fairway wood would be the right choice. In case, you are expecting to use the club predominantly; then you need to look for the one with the shallow head. Still, you can use the fairway wood from the tee, but the head with a lower profile is an optimal choice to hit from tighter lies of the fairway. Fairways with larger heads ensure more forgiving and send the ball higher by creating backspins.
- Golf course: It is also important to give consideration to the golf courses you are playing. Giving consideration to the distance needed to reach is also worthwhile. Pick up the combination of club and lofts to meet the needs. A fairway with 19 degrees travels higher and more distance than what it is covered by hybrid at the same degree.
- Adjustability: This feature is just popular only in the case of drivers, but now the manufacturers have started to offer adjustability in the fairway woods as well. This is included to provide the players with the ability to customize the club to fit their conditions and swing.
- Loft: The players can adjust the loft of fairway woods with an adjustable hosel. These high loft fairway woods adjustments can be made by removing the screw, connecting the shaft, and replacing it in the pre-determined setting. So, you can easily increase or decrease the loft by 4 to 5 degrees.
- Materials: The fairway woods available in the market contain heads made from different types of materials such as steel, titanium, etc. Steels are known to offer a strong and more forgiving element to the club. The titanium which is lightweight in nature makes it a beneficial option for fairway woods. If you give consideration to all these factors, you can easily choose the right fairway woods.
Benefits of Ideal Fairway woods During Game
Fairway woods have been produced after a great range of research and development that obviously proves it to be a perfect club for golfers. They can use fairway wood for any purpose they want, whether they need more height on shots or a club to replace three irons set or a club to be used off the tee, or they want a club to get hit from rough. All these purposes are served by fairway woods and if you are clever enough to choose the best fairway wood, you can able to gain more benefits from a fairway wood. Check out the remarkable benefits of fairway wood that comes more versatile for golfers,
• Though not as familiar as in drivers, few manufacturers now offer adjustability in fairway woods to enable players the potential to customize the club to suit their conditions and swing.
• Containing more loft than drivers, it is easier for fairway woods to hit and also more precise. At times, a three wood in the experienced hands can travel easily as far, and the additional loft makes it easier and forgiving to hit the fairway.
• Adams speed line-The extended rear corners of fairway wood’s boxer shape are designed to stabilize the performance on the off-center hits. The low center of a hybrid’s center of gravity is incorporated by the shallow face.
• Exotics XCG-V tour-The multi-material head is featured by the light magnesium crown, large steel soleplate, and the titanium cup face as the original XCG-V; however it has a bigger face.
• Callaway Diabolo-There is two different versions. The N neutral is featured with a shallow face as per the tour input, while D (draw) is quite taller and encompasses a draw-bias face angle.
• Nikes SQ Dymo- Designed to overcome the turf interaction issues of bigger-headed fairway woods; the angled sole is designed to restrict surface contact.
• Titleist 909F2/F3- Two options are crafted to accommodate 2 ball flights. The head-shaped tour-inspired F3 generates a reduced flight. F2, having a shallower and a wider face, has higher lofts and a lower CG to instigate the ball higher.
• Taylor made R9- The hosel design that is adjustable features 8 settings that modify the face angle, loft, and lie. Ball-flight options differ between neutral and a bit higher, draw bias to a little lower, fade bias. Material benefits of fairway woods
• Steel-Most of the fairway woods available in the market come with a head built out of steel since the head is not needed to be as big as a driver. Steel provides a forgiving, strong element to the club and moreover, this inexpensive metal can be manufactured easily for the smaller head.
• Titanium-Relatively vanquished by steel in this area; this metal is yet used in most of the fairway woods. Titanium has a basic lightweight nature that makes it a handy face for fairway metals.
• Composite-There is some composite fairway woods available in the market. Light materials like carbon are used on the crown or at the rear part of the clubhead enabling the manufacturers to reduce the weight of head for perimeter weighting.
If you are a beginning golfer, you should be very careful in picking up the right fairway woods for you. It is always better to choose the one which is priced affordably. You can even consult with professionals and get golf clubs constructed perfectly for you. If you are budget-minded, go for the ones that are priced affordably. You can buy fairway woods online from any of the leading brands. Check the review, features, and specifications of these clubs as they will give you an idea of whether or not that specific product is an optimal choice for you or not. You can implement the tips given above to choose the right fairway woods just for you. A fairway wood plays a crucial role in determining your hit. To make perfect hits, choose the best fairway woods for you.
Related Articles -:
READ MORE +
Best Quality Bag Boy Golf Push Carts Review
Choosing the perfect Golf Push Carts is not an easy task because few of them do not suit your requirements. To avoid the inappropriate one, you can read the reviews of top most golf push carts online. The internet is a great platform where you can easily check the brand, features, weight, design, and other aspects of various golf push carts. These are essential considerations that will help you to pick the branded one, which is popularly known as Bag Boy Push cart.
Bag Boy is a leading brand that offers highly innovative, exceptionally-designed, and lightweight golf push carts that will perfectly suit your individual taste and needs. These multiple choices affect people to choose the best golf push carts. To narrow the searches, the following guide comes with a list of highly preferred gold push carts which makes your selection task much simpler. By using accurate details, you can choose the best golf push cart easily.
Best Selling Bag Boy Golf Push Cart Reviews
Bag Boy Quad XL 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart
Do you like to have a comfortable Golf Cart with stunning features? Bag Boy Quad XL 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart is a good option that is constructed with oversized aluminum tubing. It is one of the most durable style carts features with the awesome extra deep top panel which is helpful to store a number of golf balls, golf course essentials as well as electronics. The Cart is padded with the top handle adjustable with the easy step including the parking brake in emergency shots. The Golf Push Cart is equipped with four lightweight and maintenance-free foam tires that could be used for taking the materials even in any surface. The Golf Push Cart is completely stable while pushing over long distances and they are the best option out in the golf field. Golf Push Cart also has a foldable that gives the most stunning option to enhance the game. Moving from one place to another with the stylish foldable Golf Push Cart is remarkable. The vehicle is designed with a compact configuration which is more stable on the side slope. Loading and unloading the bag from the cart is quite easier with the stylish design.
- Bag Boy Quad XL 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart offers maximum mobility which could be used for moving the heavy golf accessories from one place to another. 4-Wheel Golf Push Cart is quite lightweight that is easy to push, and it is also convenient to fold quickly. Bag Boy Quad Golf Push Cart also has a mobile device holder, convenient water bottle holder and many more options available. The Cart rolls smoothly in any terrain.
- There is no adequate storage space available in front of handles and underneath the storage compartment for storing towels.
Tri Swivel II Cart Push Cart By Bag Boy
Bag Boy is the leading brand that offers a wide array of golf push carts with striking features. While speaking about Golf- Tri Swivel II Cart, it gains more recognition among people because of its exceptional design. This bag boy golf push cart has some unique features and exceptional design so that you can utilize it without any hesitation. Amazon is an exclusive medium that comes with all essential details regarding the golf push cart that includes vital features, size, price, and other details. The front wheel of Golf- Tri Swivel II Cart swivels 360 degrees gently for easy maneuverability. Major Features The swivel wheel of push cart can be effectively locked into the place by uniquely engaging the isolated Swivel Lock Out while walking long distances or hills. The exceptionally designed cart push comes with easy 3 step fold facilities for very compact storage. The stand and cart bag is compatible with the upper bag bracket. It is made by using a weather-resistant and lightweight aluminum frame which allows you to handle it easily. There are handle-mounted parking brake and sturdy handlebar grip available in this push cart. The push cart includes a simple 1 step handle adjustment option that accommodates the golfers or individuals of every height. The deluxe scorecard holder of this push cart also has a secure umbrella holder and pencil holder. The sizes of oversized wheels are measured as 9.5″ front as well as 11.5″. These bigger wheels can roll through the grass easily because it includes maintenance-free, solid foam, and lightweight tires.
- The turning front wheel minimizes the effort need to push this cart around.
- Flexible Velcro straps existing to resolutely sheltered the bag at both the bottom and top.
- Smooth and even rolling wheels
- More expensive.
- Somewhat bulky while folding up
- Terrible instruction guide
Bag Boy Quad Plus 4 Wheel Push Golf Cart, White
Countering with the trends of fashionable yet effective 4 wheeled carts, the Bag Boy offers a new twist for the people to move all the Golf essentials with a simple push. Quad Plus 4 Wheel Push Golf Cart from the Bag Boy makes you feel the cart with the powered steering. The Quad Plus 4 Wheel Push Golf Cart is a dream to push around in the course and especially in the paths as well as fairways. This highly advanced deep scorecard holder has an effective deep scorecard holder, integrated beverage holder as well as Smartphone holder. The cart offers simple 2 step folds which would give you the best option to enhance a professional walk on the golf course. The Golf cart weighs 10 pounds and is available in the dimension of 10 x 13 x 36 inches. Bag Boy Quad is one of the new models with high-tech features that fit extra scorecards. The Handle mounted parking brake is designed to run smoothly in the field, and it is convenient to transport excellently.
- The Golf Cart has a user-friendly design that supports you to transport the golf essentials effectively all through the golf course to the club. Powerful brake cables are installed on all four wheels which would be quite easier for handling the vehicle in any terrain. The glove compartment, Smartphone pocket, and many more options are available in Push Golf Cart.
- Bag Boy Quad Plus 4 Wheel Push Golf Cart does not have a stable scorecard holder so that it is difficult to hold many products to move from one place to another. Pressing the Close button could only use for transportation with the breeze and no automatic controlling features included.
Bag Boy C3 Golf Push Cart
Every golfer wants to enjoy their golf section exceptionally, so they are seeking the best push cart. There are different types of push carts available now, so you can carefully choose the perfect one like C3 Gold Push Cart. The most effective push cart includes lots of convenient features so that you can choose it without any uncertainty. The 3-wheeled push cart has a special integrated beverage holder and smartphone holder. It also easily folds away in 3 simple steps for extremely compact storage. When you decide to buy the push cart, you can analyze its features, specifications, wheel size, storage, price, and other factors. The important factors help you to make a smart buying decision. Additional Storage Facilities Amazon is a trusted internet medium that comes with the overall information of the C3 Golf Push cart and its special features. The striking push cart folds away exactly it 3 simple steps so that you can enjoy compact storage. This golf push cart has some additional profound scorecard holders like Smart Phone Holder, Gold Ball Storage, and Integrated Beverage Holder. There are 11.5 inch rear and 9.5-inch front oversized wheels available in this push cart that rolls through the grass with ease. Additionally, the card & stand bag bracket along with flexible support arms. The handle-mounted parking brake is a major highlight of this branded C3 Golf push cart. The super-compact design makes it ideal for travel and storage. It not only brings you some unique facilities but also allows you to utilize the umbrella holder and huge golf clubs storage bag. Moreover, it has a simple 1 step handle adjustment that accommodates golfer lovers of all heights.
- Minimal folded size
- Light weight
- Push handle is available at the perfect height
- Takes longer to fold
Bag Boy Golf Push cart are modernly designed as the best entry-level choice for golfers to carry around a heavy bag in a comfortable style. All these Bag Boy Golf Push Carts are functional and efficient with a user-friendly design for transporting the Golf essentials. Impressive high-quality design with the foldable type is convenient cutouts for the legs to carry from one place to another. Bag Boy pull cart has a foot and legs pedal for making the bag sit comfortably upright position in any golf terrain. The Boy Bag cart features a classic, innovative, 4-wheel and lightweight design that is quite easier to push from hills. With the handle-mounted parking brake, safe transportation becomes a big part. Buying the highest quality Bag Boy Golf Push cart products would be efficient for saving more money with high featured carts.
READ MORE +
Best Golf Putters For High Handicappers 2022 Reviews
At present, buying the best golf putters for high handicappers the current can be rather a daunting job. The market’s overflowing along with nice-quality options which you may need to consider. However, as your budget is possibly restricted, you cannot purchase entire units you may come across as well as examine them for as long as you undergo like. Simply keep in your mind, when selecting wisely in a subject of personal suggestion, just as much as it is the product specification plus features. While you are purchasing from the best golf putter, then you may think that selecting any color would previously be adequate. In fact, however, the color will have the best impact mainly on your performance that is amazing which seasoned golfers would concur with. It is the best thing to prefer golf putters because of their white color. Below you can find some of the top most leading models of Golf putters are explained along with their features so that you will get a clear idea of how to select the best one.
Top 5 Golf Putters For High Handicappers Reviews
Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter
In the sporty world, every individual has some desire to achieve something through their effort. There are various sports accessible; one of the popular and familiar games is golf. Golf is also an old one and number of people playing in the worldwide countries. Golf plays through with essential golf accessory that is a putter. The putter used to hit the golf ball and to fall in the targeted hole. If you, the individual have a need to achieve a fine goal in the golf game before you have to choose the best and sturdy putter to hit a ball on the golf ground. Make you everyone unbelievable through using this classic putter to give a huge hit the ball. The golf ground mainly based with the greenish surface of grass and soil in certain place.
Benefits of putter:- The putter has lots of features to hit the ball exact and to enter the ball into the hole in the appropriate direction. In golf, the direction is more essential while you planned to hit the ball and you avail this sturdy and long putter to focus on the position. Start your game by making exact alignment through using this Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter to avoid the obstacle on the ground. You can make your target easily and clearly through this convenient golf putter as well as avoid skid and hit the ball stable. It is specially designed to improve vision and increase clear aim and make you give the clear shot. The head cover is recommended to secure the white finish from scratches, marks, and other dings that approach in contact through the head. Besides, any cosmetic scratch will not cause the putter performance. Show your talent and focusing aims the ball through giving the sensational shot on the hole.
- Gives clear shot.
- Prevent obstacles.
- Gives apt aim.
- Too long.
- Difficult to bring eyes on the line.
- Price variations in all models.
Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter
The Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter is the best and comfortable putter to play Golf with the enjoyable way which is the advance version of the Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter. This can overcome all drawbacks of the old version Odyssey putter. If you can use the Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter you can get excellent, comfortable and the best performance. The Eyefit system helps to simplify fixings to choose perfect head shape related on you set up of the ball. The laser milling helps to deserve the grip tolerance for the best performance and consistency. Engineers are designing the Odyssey White Hot Putter to get convenience feel, performance and across all the type of the surface. Blade head is present in the right hand and left hand. The length of these head blades is 33″, 34″ and 35″.
Features Of Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter (White):
- #1 Insert On The Tour: The improved and new version of the #1 Insert designed for the professional engineers top offer consistent feel, performance and sound for the entire striking surface.
- Head Shape Presentation For Each Player: The Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #1 Putter includes the handful of the major winning, tour-proven shapes of the head such as #1, #2, #5, #7, #7 CS, Rossie, #9 and 2-Ball.
- Mallet Design: This product designed for some new varieties of the head shapes such as premium MOI mallet among the changed ultra MOI HAVOK and Hi-Def alignment system.
- Shaft Length: The light of the shaft is 35 inches that will help to handle the putter in comfortable form.
- Hand Orientation: The hand orientation is present on the right side.
If you can see the reviews of this product, you can know the quality and performance of this product.
- The Odyssey Hot Pro 2.0 #1 golf Putter is smooth and soft to handle.
- Lengthy shaft help to handle the putter easily.
- The shaft used to grip the putter easily.
- Comfort to use any surface
- The shaft is very lengthy.
- Cannot suitable for all height person.
- You can choose different size putter based on the age.
Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter
The huge latest head shapes, as well as cosmetics for one of the most famous outlines, are golf. In fact, Harmonized Putter is mainly developed to experience great and do even better. How the putter experiences in your hand is enormously significant further revolutionary hold is very smooth along with comfy vertical seems which appears great plus undergo better. Moreover, putters have multiple density fields in micro-injection face inserts as well as an alignment assist for exact puts.
Here in product features, you will able to get more details information about the product features as well as specifications. Simply go through the remaining below-given product features. The Square Heel/Toe Putter heart touching vertical seam hold is mostly designed along with a slightly bigger diameter to enhance experiences. Furthermore, all the latest cosmetic and the Harmonized Putters offer responsible experiences as well as precise exactly on plus across the lavish green entire weather, oversize 3 part paddle grip for great experience along with control of multiple thickness microinjections on the clubface.
- Good looking vertical seam hold is manufactured along with slightly bigger diameter to enhance experience.
- Square Heel/Toe Putter.
- Fresh cosmetic for the year 2013 plus Harmonized Putters offers responsive undergo along with exact accuracy on as well as across the green surrounding.
- Three piece paddle holds for immense feel plus control in all weather.
- Toe profound putter.
- Innovative larger diameter grasps size.
The soft experience grasp is designed completely for Wilson
- Performance is sometimes good.
- If too large have to choose another, so it’s a big drawback.
Ray Cook Silver Ray SR 500 Golf Putters
Putters of the Ray Cook were taken over via a new operator or owner. The states of putter were China made what you compensate for that you get. The hold is an excellent grip; shaft seems to be high-quality, and then the burdens of the various putters are ideal. On the other hand, if you come across the near details you observe why this kind of putter is low-priced. The milling inner of the cut-outs isn’t clean. This would no longer consequence the putter however it will bring into query the fine of the head putter in fashionable. Their needs some to be provided in pleasant for the rate. That being stated, maximum part-time can putter with something from the Walmart putter. For the finances aware, you will obtain a putter this is intended similar to the various other putters, which the similarities will finish.
- Then putter will sure roll the sphere flat even though there’s no insert within the face of the putter. You could not alternate the usage of your Ping or different call logo putters for the specific one. Ray cook dinner makes excellent putters and is not greedy. You could use Odyssey putters, Taylormade, and Ping putters that fee from $190 to $300, and then this putter is proper as or the improved than some of them. Thoroughly made and nicely balanced putter. Ideal for an instant from side to side placing stroke.
- If you like the feel of the Taylormade Spider putter, then you will like this. The putter feels amazing in your palms, and it’s improved my game via 5 to 6 strokes. First-rate feel and the ball doesn’t scorch off of it have to you hit a chunk too tough. Ray cook dinner putters are pinnacling best at 1/3rd the price of Taylormade and Callaway putters.
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter
The TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter is extremes the stability in the visually pleasing mallet design which is one of the stable mallets and helps to get the best performance. This type of putter includes excellent features. Most golf players can use the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter to get visually pleasing, get more confidence, and win the game. The reviews of the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter tell that compared to another kind of the putter the TaylorMade Spider Putter is the best one. You can see the customer or user feedback online. This will help to find clear information about the putter all these features make it the best putter for beginners.
Features Of Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter:
- The new tour-inspired chosen color scheme offers developed confidence and alignment at the address.
- Extremely high and premium MOI in the mallet type of head and the 3874 control of the distance and the wonderful trist resistance.
- The Counterbalanced TaylorMade Spider Mallet is fifty percent high stroke-stable related on the overall club of the MOI amounts over the traditional putter.
- Pure Roll Surlyn Inserts: This will help to promote smooth and soft roll straight of a face.
- Model: there are two types of hand models are available like the right hand and left hand.
- Available Length: the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter is available for 35” inches and 38” inches. The hand cover is also available.
- Best Distance Control: the best distance control help to make more amounts of putts.
You can buy the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter in online that will help to buy the high-quality outer at reasonable prices. You can choose any of the TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter either left hand or right hand based on your comfortable.
- Available for Comfortable length.
- Target and deserve your goal easily.
- Perfect distance control.
- Made for an excellent length
- The performance of the putter is varied based on the surface.
- You can choose different size putter due to shaft length is too large
How to Choose The Best Golf Putters?
Whether you are a professional golf player or a beginner, you must know that picking up the right putter is extremely important to play the game in the best possible manner. To give out an ultimate performance, you should choose the golf putter that you are comfortable with. Apart from evaluating its appealing features, you should also check out whether it is suitable for your physical shape. It is worth practicing few putts before making a decision. When you explore the market, you could find putters in different models, styles, and makes to choose from. So, it is better to narrow down your search by considering below-given factors.
- Cost: You can find the perfectly matching golf putter at an affordable price but remember cheap golf putters is not always not a good deal. However, if you are the kind of person who wants something that features the latest and advanced technology and designs, you may end up paying a fortune to purchase a putter.
- Types: If you are buying a putter for the first time, then it is highly suggested to opt for a traditional putter. These putters can be controlled much easier and provide you with the best feel. In case you have any problem in your wrist to deliver stroke or have back problems, then you can consider opting for a long putter or a belly putter.
- Head: The putter heads are classified into three types and include blade, mallet, and the cavity back. Though the blade is very difficult to master, it gives you a good feel. The mallet is intended for keeping the putter face square. If you put the stroke in a pendulum style, this kind of putter head can be an optimal choice. For arc-style putting stroke, you can pick up the peripheral weighted cavity back.
- Alignments: Most of the putters include a special form of the alignment system. It is important to align your putts to ensure consistent putting. That is why experts recommend choosing the putter with an alignment system that works much better for you.
- Loft: Most of the putters available in the market come with 4% loft which is ideal for getting the best roll on the ball especially if you have positioned your hands vertically. In case they are further back or forward in your stance, you can get them adjusted accordingly.
- Face Inserts: Face inserts are the newest development made in putter head technology. This factor is worthwhile to consider while selecting a putter for you. The face inserts are usually light-weighted materials that can be inserted into the golf putter head face. With this, the weight of the putter is distributed to the heel and toe end. This results in providing a large sweet spot and forgiveness of missed putts. Though selecting the best golf putter from thousands of options available seems to be a daunting decision, you can easily make an efficient and informed decision if you choose the one based on your play level and golfing expertise. Evaluate all the factors available before you finalize your choice.
Different Types of the Putters
It is no doubt that the one particular part of the game that gives everyday golfers with a great amount of stress is putting. The putter is the most used club and when you watch any professional tournament, it is roughly always the player who puts the best that then wins. But, putter technology same as that of all golf technology is progressing to help the golfers. New kinds of putters are re-discovering several golfers’ games and assisting them to have a trouble-free golf life. Your stroke plays a great role in what kind of putter you must use. If you are a beginner you can also choose golf club for beginners and your putter by determining your stroke. Discussed below are the different types of putters.
- Face balanced putters- The face-balanced type indicates those putters with a face projecting upwards while you balance the shaft with your finger. This means that the center of gravity is below the shaft’s axis directly. Free, balanced putters tend to open out less with the backswing, while close less with follow-through and it is why they are suggested to players having a straight putting stroke.
- Toe balanced putters- Toe balanced putters are those putters with toe pointing towards the ground if you balance the shaft in your finger. This refers that the center of gravity is not below the shaft axis directly. The toe-balanced putters can be open and close all through the stroke and hence better suited for players having an arc in the putting stroke.
- Blade putters- The Best Blade putters are the weapon of choice of traditional golfers. They are heavy and toe-weighted putters, which suit only an open-square-closed stroke.
- Center shafted putters- A center-shafted putter is absolutely what its name says. It is a putter, where the shaft is inserted into the center of the head. The center-shafted putters are normally face balanced, hence they better suit straight-back and straight-through stroke. When your putting stroke is much of an in-square stroke, then you would well be able to better off with a blade putter or Anser style putter.
- Futuristic putters- All traditional ideas of how a putter goes out the window while manufacturers design futuristic putters. They are usually huge putters available from face to the back and usually featured with shaft attachments well behind the putter’s face. The futuristic putters are highly technologically advanced. You will find that most manufacturers claim a high moment of inertia with their futuristic putters, indicating that the putter defies twisting when you strike the ball off-center.
- Mallet putters- Best Mallet putters are known so as they resemble a bit like the croquet mallet, which is a solid lump at the end of the shaft. When you cut most contemporary mallet putter heads open, you will notice that they are hallowed with all weights on the heel as well as the toe of the head. This offers them a greater sweet spot and is not more likely to get twisted due to an off-center hit. You should go through the types of putter and prefer the one that suits your body specifications, has visual appeal and complements your technique.
Thus, these are the best as well as leading Golf Putters where most of the individuals will highly prefer to buy. From the above-mentioned Golf Putters, you can able to see their unique features and specification which makes each product to stand alone from the other. Thus, the above-given instructions will be highly useful for you when you are confused or do not have sufficient idea to choose the great Golf Putters based on your needs. Every model of Golf putter has attractive features and specifications. Also, you can also find the different sizes, colors of Golf Putters. When you make a decision to buy a Golf putter then you have to consider some of the basic essential things such as length, type, Head design, faces as well as cost. Apart from these; you have also need to make sure that smooth swinging as well as appropriate force. Hence, with an aid of the above-given explanation of each product, you can select the best Golf Putters.
READ MORE +
Best Golf Driver For Mid Handicappers 2022 Reviews
Golf can’t be played to the optimal level without the best golf driver for mid handicappers or golf clubs. The drivers play a vital role and help the golfers to acquire the ball as close as possible to the hole within a short span of time. They have specific attributes which should be taken into consideration while purchasing. A perfectly chosen golf driver helps you to improve your overall gaming performance. You can find these good golf drivers in various models from leading brands and so, picking up the right one based on your requirement is highly recommended.
They are available in different materials, heights, styles, and stances as well. The golf driver provides you with maximum control over your strike. By choosing the ideal golf driver for your game, you can easily get the best results with a little effort and time. We have come up with the best five golf club drivers. Continue reading to know more about these products.
Top Rated Golf Driver For Mid Handicappers Review
Taylor Made Men’s Jet Speed Golf Driver:
Taylor-made Jet Speed Golf driver looks solid with the matte black crown. The crown graphics at the back of the head are done in shades of blue and green. As this best TaylorMade driver is priced affordably, it can be an optimal choice for everyone. This is one of the best drivers in golf available in the market as it is very quiet with an enhanced solid feel. The pitch is a little bit slow but from the pure feel and sound perspective, this golf driver is a better option. A big technology of speed slot has been used in this driver, exactly on the bottom of the golf club. In fact, this is Taylor Made’s first driver integrated with this technology.
The shaft weighs around 49 grams and is 46 inches long. This perfect combination of lightweight and appropriate length ensures faster swing speeds and added distances. It comes with a lightweight FCT Lite Grip which further reduces the weight of the club to improve the speed of the swing. The Speed Pocket helps in keeping the spin to the minimum level while ensuring better performance and making less contact on the face. The Loft-sleeve technology lets you fix the face in 12 different positions.
The matte black crown has replaced white offerings, and most of the enthusiasts of TaylorMade will also be missing the assistance offered by the white drivers through alignments. However, you will get impressed with the streamlined look and subtle of its head. If you are struggling with plenty of spins, you are sure to get benefitted from the distance added. Moreover, there is only very little distance between the bottom and middle of the face. Taylormade is Made the best driver in the world with high-quality materials, this driver is the best bet for passionate players.
- Minimal distance penalties
- More accuracy
- More forgiveness
- Powerful hits
- Perfect alignment design
- Enhanced playability features
- Very long shaft
- Higher impact sound
- Cost length
- Low shots
Adams XTD Ti Driver:
Adams is the only one club company that has made several improvements in its products in the last decade. The brand has developed to be prominent within this golfing industry and now, it is offering high-quality golf drivers that could meet the needs and requirements of every golfer. Adams XTD Ti Driver is the perfect combination of innovations and technology which have been put together by the company. This deep-faced golf driver is designed to bring about the myriad of contemporary touches that help you in finding the ball flight perfectly.
If you choose to use this Adams XTD Ti Driver you can enjoy maximum benefits for every swing as every driver is tested tour times for ensuring prominent quality. You will get a driver with a strong face recommended by USGA rules. With the face of different thickness that is coupled with Adam’s highly effective Cut-Thru Slot technology, this driver is known to produce a spring life effect for transferring the utmost quality of power to the ball to increase its speed and distance. This is the first golf driver from Adams brand to hit the market with unique Cut-Thru slot technology and provides more chances on shots missing the center of the face.
Adams XTD Ti Driver comes with adjustability features, which means that the players can adjust the loft to +/-1.5 degrees. Also, even the face angle can be adjusted with this feature. The weight port located in the sole lets players adjusts swing weight. If you are one of those golfers who want more accuracy and distance, then this driver would be an optimal choice to fit your swing. It includes some of the high-end facilities such as swing speed, smash factor, ball speed, launch angle and spin rates which are known to optimize your performance.
- Very consistent results
- Accuracy and forgiveness
- Stable club head
- Better impact feel
- Improved playability
- Non reflective finish
- Delivering more misses
- Hard time in squaring up the club face
- Lack of accurate feedback at the time of contact
Cobra Men’s Fly-Z Driver:
When you explore the sports gear market, you could realize that the market is flooded with adjustable drivers. The key factor is to differentiate adjustability factors such as performance advantages versus cosmetic advancements. Though most of the manufacturing companies have come up with adjustable systems for their drivers, Cobra has developed something unique and innovative. The manufacturer has come up with the Flip Zone weighting technology that lets the players improve their performance levels. As the weight is positioned towards the club’s face, it is much easier to increase the speed of the ball by higher speed players. On the other hand, the playability factors and launch angle are improved with the weight placed in the rear position. This feature is designed to help golfers with slow swing speeds.
Besides the movable center of gravity, this Cobra driver offers several loft options. The company is constantly working on several upgrades and now, they have introduced Speed Channel technology in this Driver. They have paired up this technology with an exclusive E9 sweet zone formulation that ensures great distance on off-center striking. Fly-Z not only offers performance factors but also provides aesthetic values. You can get benefitted out of Carbon fiber crown as well as sole pieces to a broad spectrum of color options.
The shaft is the most crucial component of driver performance and playability. Though most of the club manufacturers include high-quality shafts, the one which is used in Fly Z+ is something different. You should not judge the performance of the shaft included in Fly Z+ before judging its performance. Cobra has come up with some upgraded shafts without demanding additional charges. With the free upgradable shafts, you will be promised with a high-quality club. So, it is very clear that Cobra Men’s Fly-Z Driver is one of the top golf drivers available in the market.
- Greater distance
- Good power and accuracy
- Offset design
- Highly forgiving
- Flexible enough for long drives
- No color options are available
- Increased spin rate
- Issues with drives expanding at higher swing rate
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Driver
The new Callaway men’s big Bertha driver golf club is intended to get the maximum distance for golfers. This product is a technological breakthrough that comes equipped with sliding weight as well as a multiple materials aerodynamic shape so that there is no yard left behind. To obtain every last yard off your driver, you want more speed. With high ball speed next generation R-Moto technology, you will be offered a structure for the thinner face, resulting in high ball speeds for both off-center and on-center hits as well. High speed from the stable, light, and multi-chassis material is the excellent combination you would ever find a multi-material lightweight design and aerodynamic head shape of the club. It serves as a key to producing higher clubhead speed via aerodynamics and a great variety of weight classes found to fit every swing type, between 295 and 325 grams.
There is also a 10g sliding weight over the perimeter of the clubhead. This is to ensure stability and the weight can slide for more dispersion control for hitting the drives online. You can virtually get an unlimited draw as well as Fade bias options and also additional draw bias. Simple adjustability is one of the remarkable features of these new Callaway drivers. The weight can be decreased to any desired position you need on the track. The outfit hosel will allow you to choose from eight different configurations for tuning lie, loft, and face angle. Big Bertha comes with a new lightweight and premium shaft offered by Mitsubishi that makes some of the authentic shafts on Tour. It is known as Fubuki Z that is intended to improve energy transfer, causing more ball speed, while offering a high launch with reduced spin, having a consistent and smoother feel. if you are looking for cheap golf drivers then this is for you. Some stunning features that make this product a great success include perimeter weighting, low spin drivers with more preferred and lighter swing weight, and deeper CG for higher forgiveness.
- Cover the large and great distance
- Maximum accuracy and extraordinarily forgiving
- Light and stable feel
- Exceptional playability features with intuitive adjustability
- Sophisticated look.
- Alignment support is difficult to pick up
- Ultralight shaft option results in whippy misses
Cleveland Golf Classic XL Driver
The Classic XL Driver represents the initial foray of Cleveland into the platform of adjustable drivers. It features a 460cc club that is aimed at better players, contains 12 face angle settings, closed from 2.25 degrees to open 2.25 degrees. There is also a neutral face available with a 3-degree upright lie that must develop more draw bias for slicers and faders. The stick weighing 310 grams has 7g adjustable weight port at the rear. The driver is also featured with a standard choice of 3 shafts at forty-five inches for optimizing the ball flight. When it comes to forgiveness and accuracy, the deep and wider face provides more of forgiveness with average swings and also well-struck shots from a tight, nice pattern. The feel that this driver offers is one of the greatest strengths. It feels easy to swing, however not very light to power up a smooth tempo. A considerable amount of head weight greatly maintains stability via the hitting zone. The impact sensation is absolute with precise feedback, and a muted thud allows you to know that you pounded the ball.
The club reacts to whatever input you feed it, whether repeatable or flat trajectory. Some testers also experience straight ball at the neutral setting, which falls on the left like a slight draw by the end. This Cleveland XL driver is a high mark for the look and feel. It is also a competent, dependable club in every area, including playability, control, accuracy, and distance these all features make its best golf driver for beginners. The look also makes it one of the desirable factors in the group for classy and aesthetics, alignment dot, and deep face, which makes aiming pretty easier. One of the highly attractive sticks in the test offers a unique feel and respectable distance.
- Distance cover 5 yards or longer than the current club
- Deep, wider face provides huge forgiveness with average swings
- Allows well-struck shots from tight, nice pattern
- Club responds to any input it receives
- Very strong and positive feelings
- A bit more directional correction is required
- Distance department lags revolutionary update
- Shaft graphics difference more with traditional nature of club
How To Choose The Best Golf Driver For Mid Handicappers for Next Match?
Nothing else in golf technology can enhance your game much better than an exact fit driver. Choosing the best game improvement drivers that work right for you could be a daunting process if you are not able to get it done the first time or even during second and third times sometimes. The driver is typically what is used by the club golfers to set off any par four or par-five holes. When a driver could be a difficult and intimidating club for golfers at every level, the perfect club can assist beginners, and also avid golfers feel self-assured if they drive off. It is necessary that you pick the right driver to make sure high swing speeds, more powerful shots, and longer drives. Check out the points below to make it certain that you find the right golf driver, the very first time,
- Pick The Perfect Club Head:- It is important to decide on the right clubhead size. To make it simple, let’s categorize the head sizes of the club into small, medium and large. A small club head is lighter and facilitates more control over your swing. You should say aware that you may have to sacrifice distance for more control. Also, a club head in a small size has a smaller sweet spot, such that there are only fewer margins for a mistake.
Club heads in larger sizes tend to have the larger sweet spot and also more mass to assist develop distance and momentum in your swing. A club head that is of medium size is the combination of two. The size you select will be based on your preferences, whether you are looking for more control or need distance. Club heads are designed in various materials, with the common ones being titanium and steel. Titanium enables to have a bigger head with a similar amount of weight, whereas stainless steel is quite cheaper. Eventually, however, the material to decide simply relies on which on feels good to you.
Golf club designers continue designing clubs with external and internal weighting to support golfers hitting a fade or adjust or draw ball flight lower and higher. Whether you choose weight screws, ideal head shapes or lightweight carbon crowns, you can always find the high-performance driver to suit your game.
- Decide The Best Shaft:- When you select your new driver, the shaft type is just as significant as the head of the driver. Different materials offer different flexibility. Flex indicates the amount of bend possible in a shaft. Essentially, the slower your swing, the more flexibility you want to develop the right impact speed. When you have the faster swing, you will want a stiffer club shaft. It is crucial to show more concern on choosing the shaft flex in order to maximize accuracy and distance. A slower swing player must use the most flexible shaft to maximize distance. Players with more swing speeds must choose woods having stiffer shafts to improve accuracy. Choosing the more flexible shaft is important to have more control. If you are between a stiff and regular flex, then opt for regular.
- Get The Right Loft:- Loft represents the measure of the angle of the club head. If the measurement of the loft is greater, then the angle on the face of club head will be greater. And also more control without much distance. The slower swings require greater loft, while the faster swings require less loft. Nowadays, golf balls as well as larger club head sizes necessitate more launch angles.
- Determine The Right Length:- You will have to determine the right length shaft to make sure you have appropriate positioning with the ball during the swing. Also, a longer club may offer you higher distance, however, may offer you reduced control. A golfer with a hard swing must be able to produce plenty of distance using an oversized head. A driver that is steel-shafted will guide that golfer place the ball straight. A golfer with less experience may have more hard time producing distance. They must consider picking a graphite shaft that will be whippier and aid them to achieve more distance off the tee. Now that you have gone through several options you can consider for working towards a perfect drive, spend a little time until you find the right one.
Whether you are playing golf just for fun during weekends or it is a passion for you, it is important to spend some time making the right selection. If you are an amateur or a beginner, you can get standard golf drivers. You can choose the one based on your height as well. To pick up the best drivers, or golf clubs for beginners you can check online websites dedicated to selling sports gear. You should never hesitate to go through the reviews before making a decision. The reviews let you know about the pros, cons, and features of a specific driver model. So, you can stay away from wasting money on unworthy products. Don’t hesitate to get suggestions from experts as they will guide you in picking up the best golf driver for mid handicappers for you.
Golf Related Post:-
READ MORE +
Best Game Improvement Irons 2022 Reviews
The best golf irons will make you a more confident and a better player. The right golf iron provides a longer distance throughout the bag, with no need of sacrificing any forgiveness. A set of golf irons is possibly the most costly single piece of golf kit that you will buy. Choosing the best set for you can be a considerable improvement in your game. There are several kinds of irons having different design specifications. Golf irons are normally sold out in groups of nine irons. In every set, the irons will be numbered to match up with the loft of the club. The set containing long irons are normally numbered as two, three, and four, though these days it is not common to find a two or even a three-iron. Mid-iron is numbered as five, six, and seven, while the short irons are numbered as eight, nine and wedges like a pitching wedge, attack or gap wedge, and a sand wedge.
Best 5 Game Improvement Golf Iron Reviews
TaylorMade Men’s RSi1 Iron Set
The TaylorMade Men’s Rsi 1 iron is intended to be the fastest irons for the golfers. The speed blade will offer the feel that you mash the ball. The face will feel quite energetic from the speed pocket and deep undercut. However, the Rsi irons manage toning this down and resultantly, a golfer can feel a bit more controllable. The Rsi 1also feels better than matt silver speed blade, with dark badge and shiny chrome finish in the cavity that distinguishes it from silver backed Rsi 2 irons. The product has got the classic TaylorMade iron look with thick top lines, a moderate hosel offset, and generous soles that the golfers can take favor of. It helps to make irons appear powerful as well as sleek and also with the 4-iron, the cavity feels hidden at the address that many other game improvement irons won’t manage.
It would feel inappropriate to call these game improvements irons, however, since not just do they have R moniker, but also feels quite more classy than speed blade. The face slots just go from three irons down to seven irons and are larger than Rsi two irons having a handle bar space. Golfers could experience the favor of them since the feel is a bit bouncier than in short irons that don’t come with face slots. From the eight irons to wedges, you simply have a cavity back, which gets narrower when the loft gets higher. Consequently, they do feel as well as sound pretty different. They are quite more solid sounding the same way as a conventional cavity back, while the longer irons having speed pocket will sound a bit more hollow. The distance was little competitive though it does not have the same adoring factor as the greater launching speed blade irons that for most higher handicapper would yet be the club of choice.
- Handy in tough lies
- Malleable trajectory handles everything from moon shots to knockdowns
- Great balance between forgiveness and accuracy
- Distance control is excellent
- Reduced weight
- Lots of support using a considerably thick topline
- With black lines that frame the hitting portion, it is distracting
- Need more rewarding and polished look at impact
- Not everyone achieves distance control and ultimate consistency
Cleveland Golf Black 2015 Iron (Men’s, Right Hand, Steel Shaft, Sand Wedge in Stiff flex)
The Cleveland Golf Black irons were built for better amateur golfers having swing speeds that range from 85 to 105 kmph. These CG Black irons were created for players who choose to work the ball toward flag stick, however yet want more of forgiveness. The long and medium irons of CG Black use a great strength of steel material for increased COR as well as increased consistence, distance and forgiveness throughout club face. Developed with the premium black finish, these CG Black irons are provided the option of two cutting edge shafts. The high-strength and thinner steel face makes up a greater area of maximum ball speed and additionally it allows for greater perimeter weighting for more consistency and accuracy and its best irons for beginners. The twenty percentages greater COR area facilitates for increased consistency throughout the face of the club that assists making this not just longer but highly precise than the other clubs being tested.
The Cleveland golf black iron offers a welcoming alternative to the series of CG Black that will be appealing not just to the targeted customers, but to a large number of player types and demographics. Instead of the typical idea of what a reduced swing player would be driven to (ultra light weight, large offset values, the combination of hybrids and irons and thicker lines), the CBs are greater in line with a regular game improvement iron. As indicated in their name, the Cleveland Black golf irons are finished stealthily in a glossy black finish and possess a shape, contemporary looking badge flaunting the cavity. The CB’s finish is more ideal among other black irons in that the primary edge portion of the sole is not shiny that help to reduce the wear, which is normally the source of complaint with the consumers. The truth of black finishes is that nothing is impervious to observable wear, particularly in places that contain sandy soil; however the matte area worked very well to ease out the issue.
- Excellent game improvement irons
- Offer higher launch along with more carry
- Designed with more reward, lower CG for golfers who want maximum forgiveness and speed
- Black finish gets worn quickly
- Forgiveness for mis-hits as not as good as few testers might have expected.
Callaway Men’s XR Individual Irons
Callaway Men’s XR Irons are built exclusively for speed. The manufacturer has replaced the Cup 360 ball speed in fairway woods to irons. This improved cup 360 serves as a spring during shots and hit low on the face whilst increasing the speed of the ball. The distance is extremely incredible, and if you consider the factors such as lower center of gravity, forgiveness, precise two pieces dual heat construction, face flex of internal standing, you will definitely realize that it is worth investing on these top-rated golf irons. The manufacturer has revolutionized the ball speed from cup 360 with improved face cup technology. This means that the iron plays the role of spring while hitting shots low on the face for increased ball speeds.
It is worth mentioning about True Temper Speed Step 80 Steel Shaft is known to be lightweight and stable. You should give consideration to your gapping as these irons go further than the current irons. The lofts are similar to X2 Hot irons and are longer than the irons in the past. So, you can expect these irons to be a little bit longer than in the past. The two white lines that you see on the bottom grooves are very classic and make lining up the club much easier. This standard version is known to have a shiny finish and looks good than other versions.
Best Callaway irons have used Internal Standing Wave from the woods, which is nothing but a metallic line that looks like a wave moving the center of gravity forward and lower whilst increasing the MOI. It also includes a hollow closed design and is the positive side of its irons. The XR Irons have managed to do everything within the classic framework with a cavity at the back.
- Playability is predominantly straight
- Great accuracy and forgiveness
- Better distance control
- Firm, Solid and stable
- Light weight and long
Callaway Men’s Big Bertha Iron Set
The new Big Bertha irons launched by Callaway are loaded with lots of improvements, ball speed, and forgiveness. Just at the first sight, you will admit that the Big Bertha Irons from Callaway are enough to inspire confidence in handicapped golfers. While the top line is thick, there are lots of offsets throughout the set. As the loft goes up, the clubs get smaller, and soles get thinner. The most interesting feature about these new Callaway irons set is the feeling that it offers. While most of the irons give away hard feelings, the Big Bertha Irons give out a pleasant and soft feel disproving the ball speed they create.
The shots which are struck anywhere around the face will be solid and good. This boosts the confidence level of the handicapper. Big Bertha irons are longer than the standard irons. The distance and ball speed produced by these irons will be at the top. Callaway is cheap for golf irons than other irons. Another interesting thing about this iron is its forgiveness. In fact, this is accounted as one of the most forgiving golf irons available in the market. You are sure to get impressed with the performance of this iron and the height of the ball flight. Though there are several strong lofted distance irons, they are just capable of delivering flat ball flight. However, with these Big Bertha irons, the distance is accompanied by higher ball flight, which can gain a green. You can configure the Big Bertha irons in several ways as per your preferences. As Callaway includes the iron in combination with Big Bertha hybrids, you are sure to disclose utmost performance. If you want a great deal of assistance to make some advanced shots or just want to hit the ball with irons in a ridiculous way, then Callaway golf irons based on Big Bertha technology would be the right choice.
- Long distance
- Easy to launch
- Easily adjustable
- Ultimate shaft options
- More forgiveness and accuracy
- Progressive look
- Combo set options
- Limited shot workability
- Chunky club head
How To Choose The Best Game Improvement Irons Ever?
Most of the golfers pay close attention while selecting the perfect driver, but they all managed to continue with a set of worthless irons. Just imagine that you are hitting the driver more than dozens of times in a single round and hitting 25 to 40 iron shots. This clearly reveals out that you need to put a lot of care while choosing perfect irons to improve overall performance in your home. If you have decided to purchase a new set of irons, then there are certain factors to consider:
- Style And Hollow Bodies: Irons are available in a wide range of styles, and they are designed to fit people with different capabilities. The blades are aimed towards the best strikers as they will offer only a little forgiveness if you have failed to hit the club’s center. The cavity backs are aimed towards those who are looking for an increased level of playability. This means that the off-center hits are not punished too harshly. The ultimate golf iron models are the ones that have wider soles, more offset, and hollow bodies which can ensure ultimate forgiveness and hit shots in the air. Of course, the best-suited ones depend greatly on your ability, typical striking pattern, and your eye.
- Choose Between Cast Or Forged Irons: Though both the models of golf irons are made with molten metal, the cast irons are made by pouring molten steels into moulds whereas the forged irons are made from stamping steels into club head shape under a huge force. The casting technology has been revolutionized to a great extent. When heat treatment is combined with the specific type of steel that we are using today, the cash head will look just like a forged iron head.
- Wider or narrower soles: The irons with wider soles have more weight lowering down. This helps in making airborne shots. Moreover, the club won’t dig too much while hitting the ball. While the wider soles are perfect for irons used by amateurs and beginners, the narrower soles are perfect for expert golfers. The soles of some irons are designed in such a way that they let the club interact with the turf and waste less energy at the time of hitting the ball.
- Offset: If you are a beginner or an amateur, you can opt for the irons that come with a huge amount of offset. This provides you with more time to focus on the face while hitting. The irons of experienced players have less offset. This makes it easier to shape the club and move the center of gravity further.
- Heavier or lighter: New kinetic energy is used in a wide range of golf clubs. This golf iron is all about getting heat traveling faster during impacts. With reduced shaft weight increased head weight, the golfers gain extra speed throughout the swing. When extra speed is achieved, the ball will travel at a very higher distance. This is all up to you to choose between lighter and heavier golf irons.
Care And Maintenance Of Golf Iron
Not only it is important to buy a golf set with golf irons but is also important to take care of them to ensure peaking performance. The golf iron looks so beautiful that the players want to keep it as long as possible. If you don’t have any idea on ensuring the longevity of the product, you continue reading as we have come up with certain tips that help you in maintaining and caring for your best-rated golf irons perfectly.
- You can use neoprene head covers if you have planned to transport them wherever you go. These head covers should be capable of preventing even minor dings and chatter. It is also really worth cleaning the irons after every round of golfing. After washing the irons, you can wipe off it with a soft towel. In fact, it can be wiped off after every shot.
- One of the best ways to clean the golf irons is to use a brass brush. All you need is to just soak the head in water for a few minutes. You can use the brass brush to clean it and then dry it with a towel. If your golf iron is very crusty, you can even consider adding some soap, though it is not at all necessary.
- If you are using best-forged irons, then the clubs may get dings and marks. Though these marks and dings cannot be avoided, you can protect them to a little extent by cleaning them after every round or shot. You must admit the truth that the forged irons will not look good forever. There won’t be any problem with the rust if you have purchased a high-quality golf club set. For a certain amount of maintenance, you can use warm water and dish soap to remove the stubborn dirt.
Different Design of Golf Iron
Different golf irons are designed for golfers of different abilities. Head design, including the different materials of shaft and head, affect the way players use them. Check out the gold irons of different designs and their features,
- Blade irons- The best blade irons design is intended for the better players of games that feature a thin top line, a thin face, and a compact hitting area. Blades normally distribute even weight throughout the complete head, generating a small sweet spot at the center of the head. As more weight is placed between sweet spots, it renders more ability as well as feel to shape a shot than a cavity back, which is why blade irons are called muscle backs sometimes.
- Cavity back irons- A cavity back iron is a kind of club that places a cavity or recess at the back of the head, focusing more weight over the perimeter. On adding up more weight on the edges of the club head, the manufacturers could be able to improve the forgiveness or moment of inertia of the club. Usually, a larger clubhead will be combined with a thin clubface that indicates off-center shots fly straighter and longer than off-center shots having a blade iron. The increased forgiveness decreases feel and refer that the cavity back iron is highly suitable for middle to high handicap golfers that benefit from the better sweet spot.
- Forged iron- Forged iron is the same as what a village blacksmith tends to do. Metal is sunk into the rough shape and later hammered into the specific shape. The manufacturer then gets a raw forged iron that is the close approximation of the eventual club head. The club head made of carbon steel is then completed by grinding, milling, and polishing. The eventual result is a single-piece, solid-looking iron that has a less sweet spot. Normally, forged irons are intended towards the best players who show a higher concern for the feel of the club and the potential to control trajectory and shape shots.
- Wedges- The development of wedges has emerged as manufacturers experiment with various flange designs to help the golfer in getting optimum spin with the ball, allowing to quit quicker on the green. Upon having the first glance, the sole of the sand wedge would appear to be simply a great mass of metal; however careful consideration was given to the placement of weight and the role of the club and the chamber.
- Hosel free Irons- Golf club innovators understand that the hosel of the club was a wasted use of valuable weight really that could be used in a more effective manner. They avoided the hosel of the club and restructured the weight to the head of the club. This converted dead weight into some useful mass that assists in propelling the shot and reduced the center of gravity of the club.
- Hybrids- Hybrids are the combination between iron and wood that have become more popular since they are very easy to hit than with long irons. The club’s front part appears like a long iron, whereas the back component of the golf club resembles wood, however not as spherical in appearance.
The golf irons comprise approximately of 65% of golf clubs in any standard set. The development in their design has moved to advanced levels as quickly as any other aspect of the game, due to changes in the use of physics and agronomy, and computer-aided design. The golf club engineers and designers have made use of the excellent opportunity while making blade designs to prove their experience and use their creativity in the gold iron designs. With different golf iron designs, the designer’s work is perfectly showcased. The aforementioned blade designs will make the run right off to buy your dream set. It is suggested that you check the specifications of the best golf irons before you make your purchase decision so that you can be certain that you make the most out of playing golf.
READ MORE +
Caddytek Push Cart Reviews
Sports has become an important part of our life. Everyone likes to play sports. There are different kinds of sports. Some of the well-known sports are Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Judo, Basketball, Golf. All these are played with excitement. Golf is one of them. It needs a golf stick and a golf ball for playing. It is played on a large ground without touching the ball with your hands. The golf sticks are placed in a cart called Golf Push Cart. Caddytek is one of the leading brands of golf push carts. These golf push carts also vary from type to type. Some of the top golf push carts by Caddytek are:
Best Caddytek Golf Push Cart Reviews
CaddyLite 15.3 Quad-Fold Golf Push Cart Black
It is one of the most sold-out and top-rated products with an excellent star rating. It is easily portable with the help of superior rolling wheels. It is very lightweight. The product is among the world’s top-class golf carts. It weighs only 16.5 pounds. It is about 15.6 inches tall when folded. If you are fond of golf, you can carry it easily by placing it in your car. The cart is made available with different compartments which provide a separate room for different things. This cart is easy to fold and unfold. This involves a simple 3 step mechanism. It contains a strong aluminum frame which is responsible for the rigidity of this golf cart. You also get an umbrella holder and a storage rack. There is also a compartment where you can place water or any other beverage. The material used for manufacturing the cart is full of quality. The product comes with a manufacturing warranty which can be availed by contacting the manufacturer. The cart’s look is superbly amazing. Its price is genuine. The product has got many reviews. Overall the product is amazing and can help you in carrying your golf items easily.
- This product is easy to carry as it easily gets folded and unfolded.
- It is not as much expensive.
- It can be easily converted into a compact and flat shape by simple folding.
- It has a designer look which makes it pretty.
- We can keep only a few things in the cart as it provides us with a limited storage capacity.
- It has got plastic wheels which are not suitable for walking on the rough surface.
- The company has provided it with a foot brake which is very awkward.
CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart
CaddyTek is best known for its golf push carts. The quality of the product is very good. It is easily affordable. This cart has a good public response. It has got a wonderful star rating, which makes it a better product for use. This amazing golf cart is available in 4 different color shades Dark Gray, Lime, Red, Silver All these are different prices. They all are supported by powerful plastic wheels. The cart can be folded into a compact-sized cart by just a one-click button. The compact-sized cart can be easily placed inside the car and could be taken to the ground. The cart is designed and manufactured with the help of an aluminum frame which makes the golf cart durable. The cart comes with a foot brake which can be applied simply by pressing, and it can be released by again pressing the same. There is a patented basket with a built-in cooling system. The handle is covered with a mesh net which provides more comfort while holding the cart. There is an umbrella holder as well as a storage rack also available in the cart. The product comes with a manufacturing warranty which can be availed by directly contacting the seller.
- This golf cart is easy to fold and unfold.
- By simple folding, it can be converted into a compact and flat shape.
- There is a front axle in the cart which enables smooth and easy rolling of the cart.
- This product also comes with plastic roller wheels which don’t allow the cart to roll over any surface. The cart is not suitable for rolling over a rough surface.
- This cart looks like ho hum which doesn’t beautify it.
CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
It is also known for its quality and durability. This golf cart is much cheaper than the above two golf carts. This golf cart is very lightweight and thus, can be easily carried. It can get easily folded and unfolded by clicking a button. This easy folding of the golf cart enables the user to keep it in the car easily. The product has an excellent star rating with an amazing public response. This golf cart is available in 2 different color shades Black and Green. This golf cart comes with an umbrella holder which is used to carry the umbrella along the ground. There is also a beverage holder where you can keep a water bottle. The handle is covered with a mesh net which makes the handle more comfortable. There is an option for the brake which, when pushed applies the brake, and on again pushing releases the brake. Among all the three categorized products, this golf cart is most valuable. It has better quality than the other two golf carts. The company guarantees 100% product quality. The product comes with a manufacturing warranty which can be availed by contacting the manufacturer directly.
- It is very easy to fold and unfold this golf cart.
- This cart is very lightweight that you don’t feel any effort while pushing this cart.
- Its brake system is too good that it can withstand any surface.
- It is easy to roll and move. Its movement is very smooth.
- This golf cart never tips over.
- The brake system is not suitable for golfers with bendable shoe soles.
- The water bottle’s position is not correct.
- This cart is somewhat heavier for old and weak people.
All the above-listed golf carts are from Caddytek, which promises its customers 100% product quality. All these are used for the same purpose that is to hold the golf bag containing golf sticks and other golf items. Caddytek provides these carts with an umbrella stand where you can keep your umbrella, and there is also a beverage stand to keep the water bottle. They are among the world’s top-quality golf pushcarts. If you are looking for one such cart, then the caddy tek golf push cart is the first choice, and you are at the right place.
READ MORE +