Are you still looking for the best Golf Rangefinder? Then you are in the right place. Golf is one of the most popular and a high profile sport that is gaining, even more, popularity with every passing day. However, if you are thinking of playing this sport, you need to be equipped with all the necessary equipment like a high-quality golf club set, golf push cart, swing analyzer, etc. that can aid in your gaming session. Along with golf sticks, golf balls, and other necessary equipment, you must also have the best golf rangefinder. This device is a very useful one that can measure the distance between you and the hole that you are targeting in the entire golf course. There are two types of rangefinders such as the GPS and laser rangefinders. The GPS golf rangefinders require you to measure or map the golf course regularly or have it done with the help of technology, but it requires a monthly fee. The laser golf range finders, on the other hand, are cost-effective and useful. But, you need to know about the available options, so that you can choose the best one ever.
Ultimate Comparison Of The Best Golf Rangefinder
- TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
- Magnification - 6X
- Accuracy : +/- 1 Yard
- Coverage : 540 yards
- Rainproof Construction,Weighing 185g
- Warranty : 1 year
- Star Rating : 4.5
- Nikon 8397 ACULON Laser Rangefinder
- Magnification - 6X
- Accuracy : +/- 1 Yard
- Coverage : 550 yards
- Rainproof Construction,4.4 ounces Without Battery
- Warranty : year
- Star Rating : 4.4
- Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition
- Magnification - 5X
- Accuracy : +/- 1 Yard
- Coverage : 1000 yards
- Ergonomic Design,Rainproof Construction
- Warranty : 2 year
- Star Rating : 4.7
- Simmons 801405 Rangefinder
- Magnification - 4X
- Accuracy : +/- 1 Yard
- Coverage : 5-600 yards
- Vertical Configuration,Weight 9.8 ounces
- Warranty : year
- Star Rating : 4.3
Top 5 Golf Rangefinder Reviews Of 2022
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
This Golf Rangefinder from the house of TecTecTec is extremely durable. Due to the water and resistant body, it is much preferred by passionate players. Even in moist weather and in the rain, it can work well. The Dusty atmosphere cannot become a hindrance in the task of measurement. The use of advanced Ping sensor technology has made this golf range finder a good option, as it can measure up to 540 yards. The continuous scanning mode ensures that an uninterrupted result is acquired.
The advanced Ping sensor technology can provide accurate measurement for overlapping subjects. For measuring the hazards, golf flags, and also wooded areas, this laser golf rangefinder is a good choice. It can effectively measure the golf course distance with 1-yard accuracy. The best part is that it can measure fast.
The through the lens display of the battery meter and the distance offers an easy read. The multi-layered optics provides an ultra-clear and premium visual. Since the measurement mode is continuous, it can effectively measure distance without interruption. It eliminates the guessing of the distance and improves the score.
This particular range finder is highly durable and portable also. It can be carried with you and can be used for multipurpose surveying and measure, during golfing or hunting or even trekking. For a quick setup, it comes with a complete package. A microfiber cleaning cloth, a pouch, and a strap to carry come with this package, along with a 1 CR2 3V Battery that is free. The 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and the 100% money-back guarantee is a good advantage.
Nikon 8397 ACULON Laser Golf Range Finder
This laser golf rangefinder from the trusted and renowned brand of Nikon is a hot favorite of golfers. It is the most compact Nikon golf rangefinder from this maker and is extremely easy to carry. The compact, palm-size dimension makes it easy to keep in the pocket or to wear Eve around the neck. It is a perfect rival to smartphone apps. Without the batteries, it weighs just about 4.4 ounces and is easy to carry.
The screen display is uncluttered and offers a very clear display. With just a push of a button, the device can measure the distance. As you hold down the button for about 20 seconds at a stretch, it will give a continuous measurement. Since there is no unnecessary obstruction and cluttering the display, you can easily focus on the object that you want to measure the distance from.
One of the most useful features of this Nikon rangefinder is that it automatically cuts down power, after eight seconds of inactivity. Another feature that makes this device unlike any other of its rivals is the Distant Target Priority Mode. This model ensures that as you focus on a particular area, amongst the number of objects, the Nikon Laser will measure the distance from the farthest object.
The 20mm objective lens, 6x magnification, Nikon’s multilayer-coated optics that is engineered to provide a long eye relief (16.7 mm) ensure that a higher light transmittance through the visible light spectrum is possible. This minimizes the loss of light and offers a more accurate and clearer and natural view. These all features make it the best laser rangefinder.
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition Golf Laser Rangefinder
The Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition Golf Laser Rangefinder from the brand of Bushnell is a highly acclaimed range finder. With a 24mm objective and 5x magnification, the single-handed and vertical operation helps in handling the device and measuring distance in the golf course. Its ergonomic design makes it even easier to handle and holds for as long as you want.
Bushnell can measure 300 yards with the flag. The ranging performance is from 10 yards to 1000 yards. With about one yard +/- accuracy, this Bushnell range finder can aid well in the gaming experience. The device uses Pin Seeker Technology. The Jolt Vibration feature of this technology ensures that the laser is zeroed on the flag, as soon as the Pin Seeker is triggered. A very useful factor of this Bushnell laser rangefinder is the 5x magnification that makes the objects appear 5 times closer.
Along with the 5x magnification, the Bushnell Golf Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition Golf Laser Range finders also have a SCAN mode. This Bushnell helps you to get a continuous reading or update of the distance measurement that would be displayed on the LCD screen. If you are looking for a legal device that would be allowed in the tournaments, this is the one that is allowed for the tournaments. The device comes along with a two-year warranty and cheap golf rangefinders in the market that is huge in comparison to the other available options. With the kit, you will get a 3-volt battery and also a carrying case.
Simmons 801405 Golf Range finder Reviews
If you are looking for a laser gold rangefinder that will give you an absolute hair-splitting measurement of the golf course distance, then the Simmons, 4x20LRF 600 is the best one for you. It gives you a +/- 1-yard accurate measurement. The exact distance between you and your target that is set within 5 to 600 yards, can be measured by this device.
There is an LCD screen inside the device that displays the measured distance and in just a tap of a button, the measurement can be known. The 4x magnification helps you to see things four times closer so that you can determine the object of your distance measurement. The visual or display is clear, due to the crystal clear optics and it is also very bright.
The design is extremely comfortable to hold and measure and even carrying this device with you for tournaments is very efficient and easy. It has a compact design and because of the water-resistant design, you will be able to use it even under extreme weather, without any trouble. The performance of the Simmons laser rangefinder is undisturbed. The weight of the device is only 9.8 ounces and is very easy to carry. It requires a 9-volt battery that ensures that the performance is best and long-lasting. However, there is no battery that is included in the kit; you need to buy it separately. You will, however, get a carrying case with the Simmons Range finder. You may also check some golf push cart reviews.
Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Rangefinder
Then Bushnell will help you to make your wish come true. Bushnell is one of the most popular brands all over the USA, providing great quality golf laser rangefinder at a very low price. It comes in a 6x magnification and 24mm objectives to make it handy and also assists you to measure the accurate distance of the golf course up to 1300 yards and 450 yards to the flag. Its accuracy lies between ½ yards. It is very beautifully and organically designed with pin seeker and jolt technology, which ensures you that your laser rangefinder has zeroed on the flag. The topmost amazing factor about this laser rangefinder is that it is waterproof. This means you can use our rangefinder in any weather situation. Isn’t just awesome?
If you are a professional or experienced golf player, then it would be a smart choice for you. Its 6x magnification technology makes your object 6 times closer to you. It comes with second-generation E.S.P or vivid technology to improve its clarity, contrast, and light transmission. Its fast speed and flexibility make it the most recommended laser finder in all golfers. Undoubtedly, it is the smallest, highly equipped, and advanced golf laser finder with 2 years warranty to give an astonishing gaming experience to every golf player. Several people have used this amazing product, and they are very happy and satisfied.
No matter, you are an experienced or beginner, you can easily use it for your regular match. If you also want to join the smart team of golfers, then place your order of this stylish and incredible Z6 golf laser rangefinder. So, don’t waste your time on browsing and grab it now. We would love to serve our unmatched services.
Bushnell Tour v3 Slope Laser Rangefinder
Be a smart golf player with an advanced Bushnell slope laser rangefinder, which is designed with excellent quality materials to provide excellent results. Whether we talk about its looks, features, or performance, it clears all these specifications. So, we can say that it is the best slope laser range finder introduced by Bushnell. This fantastic v3 slope has the capability to set new standards in the laser rangefinder industry.
This slope rangefinder comes with some additional features including 24mm objectives and 5x magnifications to make your object five times closer. It measures a distance between 10 – 1000 yards and 300 yards to flag including +/- accuracy. It includes pin seekers and Jolts technology so that it can work more accurately or efficiently. The most amazing thing about our v3 slope rangefinder is that it will provide you the exact information about the hole’s incline or decline to remove all the doubts about its process. If you want, you can acquire all the details on LCD.
The design of this v3 slope golf rangefinder is ergonomic with a stable rubber grip and as well as stylish to give you a smart appearance. We also offer a carrying case and a 3-volt battery for convenience. Numerous golf lovers recommend this product because of its flexibility, durability, and its precise performance. It is not valid for tournament play. We assure you that this v3 slope laser rangefinder will accomplish all the golfing necessities. The great news is that it is available at an unbeatable price comes with two years warranty. Now, you can enjoy playing golf with our creative and classy v3 slope laser rangefinder without any worry. Why are you still waiting? Hurry and order it today to make your gaming experience more memorable and more enjoyable.
Wildgame Innovations Halo XRT Laser Rangefinder
Wildgame Innovations Halo XRT Laser Rangefinder is exclusively designed for those people, who love trekking, golfing, or even hunting as well. It is an extremely durable and portable rangefinder provided by wild game innovations. It is a great quality product that comes with great quality features such as:
One of the most beneficial features of this rangefinder is that it is water-resistant. So no matter, the weather is foggy, rainy, or dusty. You can use it in any weather conditions. It offers the capability to measure up to 500 yards and 6x magnifications, which allows you to make your object six times closer towards you. Its exact accuracy lies between +/- yard. If you want constant-ranging measurement, you can easily do it with its scan mode feature. It can also measure golf ground in meters. Our golf rangefinder uses 1 CR2 lithium ION battery (not included) and a nylon case which is very durable and liable. It is very easy to use and comes with a lanyard/string, which may fit around your wrist easily. You can also use it while playing golf. With the help of golf rangefinders, you can also do archery hunting and trekking too. It is a very reliable product in every manner. The most pleasant thing about this golf rangefinder is that it is available at a very reasonable price. There are lots of pros of this product, but the only cons are that it can’t use in a low light situation because it does not come with a battery. All these features make this product the most recommended and favorable rangefinder all around the US. People have used it, and they are highly satisfied with its performance. I think every golf lover must have to try it once.
Types & Uses Of Golf Rangefinders
Do you know that what is the primary purpose of rangefinders in golf? If not, don’t stress. Let’s discuss the primary use of rangefinders and why they play an essential role while playing golf.
It is specifically used while playing golf to help golf players to determine the accurate distance of certain fixed points on a golf ground. It measures the distance between the player and the object, which they want to encounter.
There are several benefits of using High-Quality golf rangefinders, which is as follows
- Determine accurate distance
- It helps to remove all the doubts of judgment, which boosts your confidence.
- It’s accurate measurement helps you to improve your decision-making skills.
- You can acquire improvement in your playing skills by keeping track of average distance with rangefinders.
- It is an outstanding tool when you want to know that how far you hit each club.
How to Use The Golf Rangefinder
These rangefinders are very flexible and easy to use. Even it has a hassle-free process so that anyone can use it very easily. Before start hitting the ball, set the rangefinders to a scan mode and move it from right to left to get the exact reading about distance. Sometimes, the distance reading shoots much closer, which simply means that you have reached your flag.
Golf rangefinders usually have two types:
- GPS Golf Rangefinder
- Golf Laser Rangefinder
GPS Golf Rangefinder: GPS range finder is one of the most effective ways for beginners who want to improve their gaming skills. GPS range finders diminish all the excuses to make it wrong. This system helps golfers for a few years, but it already has a great impact on golfers. It is an advanced technology from cart-based to handheld units. It uses a satellite system to measure your actual location. With the use GPS golf rangefinder, you can acquire the exact information about the distance to the green and the hazards. From the past few years, there are many options available to find the best GPS golf rangefinders, which meet their needs and budget too. Like other devices, it also has some benefits and drawbacks as well. So, let’s discuss a few of them.
- It provides the distance information to the front, middle, and back of the green area from a few hazards. So, It can be helpful when you want to avoid hazards, or green is out of view.
- GPS golf rangefinders track the short distance which allows you to get an exact measurement of hitting a club. This will help you to increase the skills of choosing a better club selection.
- It is very inexpensive than laser rangefinders. Thus, it will be a great option for new golfers.
- The first drawback of GPS rangefinders is that it cannot measure the distance of everything such as big trees or extra hazards in your way. It can measure a few hazards but not all of them.
- It does not offer an exact distance from a ball to the flag. It just calculates the front, center, and back of the green.
- It can only be played at some particular courses. It means it can be used only when GPS has been preprogrammed.
Golf Laser Rangefinders: Laser golf rangefinder is the first choice of every professional golfer. It uses a laser beam to examine the exact distance between the golfer and flag. Its excellent performance and activity make it capable of delivering substantial distance measurement. It is even much related to the autofocus camera for analysis. Its stabilizing technology made it easier to capture the target in an efficient way. If you want to boost your golfing skills, then this device can assist you to fulfill your desire. It has great features including speed and accuracy, which makes it the most popular rangefinder in the USA.
- Golf laser rangefinders show the most accurate distance. Most golf laser rangefinders determine measurement within yardage. Even some rangefinders claim to measure the accurate distance between 1/2 and 1/10 of a yard. So, we can say that golf laser rangefinders are superlative inaccuracy.
- The best benefit of this type of rangefinder is that it can be used anywhere on a course. By pointing to the rangefinder, you can get the correct distance to the water hazards, bunkers, or even trees.
- Many golf laser rangefinders have the capability of advanced target lock function. It means when the laser latches on an object it reads the accurate measurement of that object. So, it makes sure you get the precise distance measurement to the flag.
- The major drawback is that it only works when the targeted flag is in sight. If the green is out of your range, then it will not work.
- It is more expensive than GPS.
- Laser golf rangefinder does not provide the exact distance about how far a golfer hits a ball.
Now, you may have known all the features, factors, benefits and drawbacks of GPS rangefinders and golf laser rangefinders. Keep in mind all these factors while choosing a rangefinder for you. You can also go through the reviews to know more about it. So that you can get the best golf range finder for your all golfing needs.
How To Choose Best Quality Golf Rangefinder?
To play the best shot and to improve the quality of your performance, while playing golf, you need to choose the best golf range finder for you. For measuring the distance between you and the objects that come in your way, on your tract, while playing the game, the golf range finder is the best device that you need to have. It will measure the exact distance and time that it will take to cover the distance so that you can play your shot in a likewise manner.
- There are Two Types of Golf Range Finders: – GPS Golf Range finders and Laser Golf Range finders. The ones that run on the GPS system ensure that the measurement is accurate, even if the display is unclear. But these are expensive. The laser ones, on the other hand, are quite affordable. They too come in a wide range of options, varying in their features. It can measure the temperature and the climatic condition, the angle of your shot, and also the elevation that you require. These features enhance the quality of the performance and shot. However, which device would be best for you and what factors you need to consider when choosing the one, needs to be known beforehand.
- Distance Coverage And Range: The better is the distance coverage range; the better is the device. It will ensure that even the long distances are measured and help you to prepare for the shot. Some perform better in the clear atmosphere. But, if you look around and read the reviews, you will find that is dust resistant and can provide accurate results even in the dusty atmosphere.
- Price: The last but probably the most important factor that you need to consider is the price of the best golf range finders. If you have a fixed budget, you will have to stay within that and find the one that offers maximum features within that budget. But, if you do not have a fixed budget, you must look for a device that is branded and comes with a warranty, and is still not too expensive.
- Weight And Size: However, it must also be handy, light in weight, and also the shape and size should be easy to carry. Since you might have to travel long distances to play a tournament or a match, you would like to take the device along with you and carry it for a long. The one that is most comfortable is the best option. In fact, many devices are not legal in tournaments. The one that is legal is always better to choose, as there will be no legal difficulty in using it.
- Other Features Of Golf Rangefinder: Along with measuring the distance, there are many other additional features that offer. You need to choose the one that will promise maximum features. Features like temperature, elevation, altitude, time, climatic condition, etc. are the factors that are essential while playing the game. Hence, a range finder that offers all these features is a good one.
Once you have known about the factors that you need to consider, when choosing the golf range finders, you must proceed to choose one for you. There are many online stores that sell golf distance finders at a discounted price. You should go through the reviews and choose the one that will suit your profile and budget. The golf laser rangefinder reviews and GPS rangefinder reviews are always unbiased, and you will be able to get the genuine information and features that are reviewed by experts and owners. Hence, they will always guide you towards the right product. Just decide if you want to buy the best golf rangefinder online or from a brick-and-mortar store.